B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

I really thought Aziza would have invited girls to her room and had girls parties like we were used to in the old times ... Big party, hot tub , sexy teasing games, etc ... Personnaly, I would like to see a girls party with Aziza, Tani, Azura, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, Tereza and Wednesday ... Should be just great !  And NO boys allowed ! 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Veritas said:

@ Frank Zabba

Your hotel story becomes an obsession!

no obsession, I just want the 3 off cam sex workers (zara, dana, and anthony) to know that i am on to their game.  it's a bad deal for you people who pay and choose to believe that everything you see is legit on rlc.

p.s., an obsession is people that look at rlc everyday of their life.  

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Ich dachte wirklich, Aziza hätte Mädchen in ihr Zimmer eingeladen und Mädchenpartys veranstaltet, wie wir es in alten Zeiten gewohnt waren ... Große Party, Whirlpool, sexy Neckereien, etc ... Ich persönlich würde gerne ein Mädchen sehen Party mit Aziza, Tani, Azura, Ari, Ashley, Gloria, Tereza und Mittwoch ... Soll einfach toll werden ! Und KEINE Jungs erlaubt! 

Das wird im jetzigen RLC erst passieren wenn Weihnachten und Neujahr auf einen Tag fallen und ein Kamel durch ein Nadelöhr passt.  " Wünsch dir was " gibt es nur im schlechten TV

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, FrankZabba a dit :

pas d'obsession, je veux juste que les 3 travailleuses du sexe hors cam (zara, dana et anthony) sachent que je suis sur leur jeu. c'est une mauvaise affaire pour vous qui payez et choisissez de croire que tout ce que vous voyez est légitime sur rlc.

ps, une obsession ce sont les gens qui regardent rlc tous les jours de leur vie.  

Alors pour toi dès qu'un membre quitte villa ou appartement, il va baiser avec les autres membres... C'est ton explication ?
Et, ça par pure frénésie sexuelle, à l'abri des caméras, qui elles sont des bonus non-négligeables... C'est cohérent...

Ça tiendrait la route, s'ils y avaient de vieux messieurs pervers, qui les rémunéreraient...Fantasmagorique !

15 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I find it remarkable that with so many women in the villas, Svetlana has to clean up the trash left behind and the mess in the common areas. 

i've always thought the same thing but then i realized that if the tenants (girls) of the apartments/villas were to clean up their own messes, then they might break a nail or wrench their backs and could be put out of business for a week or two.  then i thought, who else is there for nelly and bogdan to talk to other than the cleaning lady/whatever it is.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich finde es schon bemerkenswert daß bei so vielen Frauen in den Villen Swetlana den zurückgelassenen Müll und die Unordnung in den Gemeinschaftsräumen aufräumen muß. 

They clean the Villa but Svetlana comes every 15 days to make sure that everything is clean.

2 minutes ago, Veritas said:

So for you as soon as a member leaves villa or apartment, he will fuck with the other members... Is that your explanation?
And, that out of pure sexual frenzy, away from the cameras, which they are non-negligible bonuses... It's consistent...

not to get in an argument about this with you, i suspect that allot of fucking goes on off camera between some participants.  tell me something veritas, did you see when they came home and then follow them to see what they did?  i don't have a sub anymore but i'm willing to bet that none of them showered before they went to bed.  if that is true and based on what i observed from zara and dana for the past sub i had, is they showered every night before bed time. so make your own judgement, i've already made mine based off of what i've seen over the years.

if you think that, and i'll use wednesday, wayne, and tereza and timur for this example.  with wednesday and wayne there was the 3some that everybody went bonkers over in b4, yet to never be seen or heard of again.  do you think that wednesday and wayne have not been with the girl they had the 3some with since?

tereza and timur, there was a moment that tereza had her pussy licked by (can't remember the name) in b5.  do you think that with all the time that those 3 were off camera that nothing ever happened?

there have been many and are currently many who do not want to have sex on camera so they take it off camera and that's a fact!

don't be so naïve!

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ich habe immer dasselbe gedacht, aber dann wurde mir klar, dass, wenn die Mieter (Mädchen) der Apartments / Villen ihre eigenen Unordnung beseitigen würden, sie möglicherweise einen Nagel brechen oder sich den Rücken verrenken und dafür arbeitslos werden könnten ein oder zwei Wochen. dann dachte ich mir, wer ist sonst noch für nelly und bogdan da, mit dem sie reden können, außer der putzfrau/was auch immer das ist.

Sie können den Nagel auf den Kopf getroffen haben.  Etwas Satire und Ironie im Forum tut richtig gut. Aber vielleicht ist das auch nur meine deutsche Mentalität.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich finde es schon bemerkenswert daß bei so vielen Frauen in den Villen Swetlana den zurückgelassenen Müll und die Unordnung in den Gemeinschaftsräumen aufräumen muß. 

In my country we call that elections.

Another kind of entertainment that we pay for. 😀