B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

no obsession, I just want the 3 off cam sex workers (zara, dana, and anthony) to know that i am on to their game.  it's a bad deal for you people who pay and choose to believe that everything you see is legit on rlc.

p.s., an obsession is people that look at rlc everyday of their life.  

An obsession is when YOU ARE here everyday posting when you aren’t watching 😂🤣😂🤣 … let the people who watch and can see things express their opinion , but you are having opinions without even knowing what’s going on but you simply monitor the forum trying to find out what’s happening 😂🤣😂🤣 That’s called obsession .. and by the way , why do you bother ? What intrigues you to know what’s going on since you hate it ? AND .. Anthony fucks pretty much whenever he wishes , saying that he is doing whatever off cameras is the least to say “ Harry Potter and the Crystal Ball “ 😂🤣😂😂 because you seem to have one and knowing exactly what’s happenjng 😂🤣

Of course …TYPICAL HARLEY FATBOY 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

an obsession is people that look at rlc everyday of their life.  

No, they payed for it, and want something in return for their money.

Yes. Blind people are true saints.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Etwas Satire und Ironie im Forum tut richtig gut. Aber vielleicht ist das auch nur meine deutsche Mentalität.

Yes (first sentence). No (second sentence).

2000 years ago Brian did the same thing.

He invented the term crossroad. Ask Monty Python. 😀

For some reason my ( free cam) daily limit playback  has been stuck on no access for 3-4 days ??

I have tried resets but looks like thats it for me 

anyone else experiencing this???

curious because RLC does some funky shit all the time . Last month it seemed endless free cams and then tightened up and now just no daily limits

thanks for any feed back 

5 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

For some reason my ( free cam) daily limit playback  has been stuck on no access for 3-4 days ??

I have tried resets but looks like thats it for me 

anyone else experiencing this???

curious because RLC does some funky shit all the time . Last month it seemed endless free cams and then tightened up and now just no daily limits

thanks for any feed back 

Try with another internet browser 

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Try with another internet browser 

pulo comme c'est agréable d'avoir de vos nouvelles et merci ... cela a fonctionné une fois car j'ai du chrome mais j'utilise régulièrement Edge ... Aujourd'hui, les deux bloquent. Ils ne m'aiment tout simplement pas lol peut-être qu'un jour cela réinitialisera  rien ne se passe, sur les caméras gratuites de nos jours de toute façon lol Je viens ici pour rattraper le feuilleton ici et RLC merci !! 

Looks like translate is asking for many corrections ??? hope it translates ok 

On dirait que translate demande de nombreuses corrections ??? j'espère que ça se traduit bien

pulo how nice to hear from you and thanks ... that worked one time  as I have chrome  but using Edge regularly ... Today both are blocking . They just don't like me  lol  

maybe one day it will reset   nothing going on , on free cams these days anyway  lol  

I come on here to catch up on the soap opera  both here and RLC   thanks !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

no obsession, I just want the 3 off cam sex workers (zara, dana, and anthony) to know that i am on to their game.  it's a bad deal for you people who pay and choose to believe that everything you see is legit on rlc.

p.s., an obsession is people that look at rlc everyday of their life.  

and use three accounts 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2