B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anthony is really a bastard ... Keeps flirting with Gloria right in Wendy's face ... Telling her if I can't have Gloria, you are my plan B ...  

he always took the girls just for a piece of meat nothing more,

when his goal is reached with a girl he move to another one

5 minutes ago, switch said:

he always took the girls just for a piece of meat nothing more,

when his goal is reached with a girl he move to another one

You say this as if those girls are in search for true love and Ant just play with their heart.

I hate to say this because it might break the magic but those girls are also looking for ONS. Or did you forgot that night that Nat fucked Wendy and latter fucked Gloria?

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You say this as if those girls are in search for true love and Ant just play with their heart.

I hate to say this because it might break the magic but those girls are also looking for ONS. Or did you forgot that night that Nat fucked Wendy and latter fucked Gloria?

Lavika was in love with him before he decided to not continue this story with her

she cried alot because of this asshole

I have zero respect for this guy with his comportment with the girls in generally

Just now, switch said:

Lavika was in love with him before he decided to not continue this story with her

she cried alot because of this asshole

I have zero respect for this guy

In my view that was only by Lavi side. Unless he made false promises to her it wasn't his fault that Lavi projected a relationship with Ant. By the timeline that all that happened I believe was quick and clear with her. I also have to remind you that Lavi got over this kinda quick and even had sex with him days after this "break up". 

Also, Lavi had so many partners, some even for quite some time, do you think that she didn't did the same with one or two of those guys?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

In my view that was only by Lavi side. Unless he made false promises to her it wasn't his fault that Lavi projected a relationship with Ant. By the timeline that all that happened I believe was quick and clear with her. I also have to remind you that Lavi got over this kinda quick and even had sex with him days after this "break up". 

Also, Lavi had so many partners, some even for quite some time, do you think that she didn't did the same with one or two of those guys?

the only thing i see with Anthony from the beginning it's when he fuck a girl he move to another one this is always the same scenario with him

you have your opinion i have mine about him , the only thing i am waiting it's he leave the project i don't like this guy and i will not give more money to RLC until he is here

2 minutes ago, switch said:

the only thing i see with Anthony from the beginning it's when he fuck a girl he move to another one this is always the same scenario with him

you have your opinion i have mine about him , the only thing i am waiting it's he leave the project i don't like this guy and i will not give more money to RLC until he is here

Is totally fine you don't fine you don't like him, I also don't, but I try to see things in a more objective perspective. You got mad at him because he made, in a way, a girl that you like to cry. Probably I would have the same reaction if he made one of my favs to cry too. Samson was at one point really rude with Esmi even when she showed no interest on him. TBH I never liked him and after one episode in B5 when he forced a kiss on a dare game I despised him even more. 

My replies to you were just to show a different point of view from those events. 

I believe that Zara has many more knowledge about Ant than we do so I guess she doesn't need those information about him because I wish that what she have with Ant is only in the realm of friendship and nothing more.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is totally fine you don't fine you don't like him, I also don't, but I try to see things in a more objective perspective. You got mad at him because he made, in a way, a girl that you like to cry. Probably I would have the same reaction if he made one of my favs to cry too. Samson was at one point really rude with Esmi even when she showed no interest on him. TBH I never liked him and after one episode in B5 when he forced a kiss on a dare game I despised him even more. 

My replies to you were just to show a different point of view from those events. 

I believe that Zara has many more knowledge about Ant than we do so I guess she doesn't need those information about him because I wish that what she have with Ant is only in the realm of friendship and nothing more.

it's not only about only that episode with Lavika but in generally his comportment and his big head, I can't stand this guy

43 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You got mad at him because he made, in a way, a girl that you like to cry.

There's no evidence she cried because of him. Actually she started to cry after a phonecall (home maybe).

And now she is spooning with him on the sofa in B#7 with his hands down her panties. 

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Anthony is really a bastard ... Keeps flirting with Gloria right in Wendy's face ... Telling her if I can't have Gloria, you are my plan B ...  

with all of the shit he went through with Loraine I hope he fucks most of these girls 🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1