B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

je vous dit ils n'ont aucun respect des autres

correct but what should you look at .. all those other apartments filled with nothing?,  besides  I'd rather watch Ant than that madman

This shows once again how disrespectful the behavior of the B7 residents and Zara and Dana is, just go into the bathroom of B4 Aziza without asking, Aziza seems to be asleep, that shows no decency!

Just now, Xarvaz said:

correct mais que faut-il regarder .. tous ces autres appartements remplis de rien?, d'ailleurs je préfère regarder Ant que ce fou

ok mais en arrivant dans la chambre ils ont bien vu qu'AZIZA dormait,au lieu de ca ils mettent la musique a fond et parle a grosse voix comme si de rien n'etait

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

This shows once again how disrespectful the behavior of the B7 residents and Zara and Dana is, just go into the bathroom of B4 Aziza without asking, Aziza seems to be asleep, that shows no decency!

no they asked her and talked to her for a while

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Anthony is about to jump into the bathtup with Gloria, Zara and Dana.  After having kissed Gloria in B#7.  Interesting but probably yet another tease show scheduled by RLC 😉 

I am always trying to “accept “any kind of shows but this between Anthony  and the two virgin girls is RIDICULOUS .. still ,it is serving its purpose , that is viewership …BUT … Gloria isn’t into games and that’s what make it in a way kind of unpredictable .. Anthony shows nothing that we didn’t know so far  , he is a MASTER show orchestrator having learned from one of the greatest ever that RLC seen in such situations , his incredible pretty EX .. and now he just copy / pasted her tactics but because he is a man , the critics are coming like a storm to him .. 

That’s why I LOVE watching Dylan and Ashley currently , no stupid games , they do whatever and they fuck out of their own pleasure and they both allow to each other freedom , I won’t be surprised to see Ashley having multiple partners if the occasions and circumstances appear .

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

peut-etre une vengence de dana eet zara sur les filles qui sont rentrées tard hier soir et qui ont mis la musique

doesn't matter it seems many find Leora's ass more exciting 🤪

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

vielleicht rächt sich dana eet zara an den mädchen, die gestern spät nach hause gekommen sind und die musik angemacht haben

that would be behavior like that of a child!

• Upvote 1