B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Don't bother. Some guys here just hate guys in general. They are only satisfied with scripted boring lesbian tease shows which the women does not enjoy for one second. Or fast masturbation shows for the camera (again not for pleasure)

As a 100% straight male I always thought I liked lesbians more but since subbing here I came to the conclusion that girl on girl is very boring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'll go with some guys here just don't like guys, the rest of your post is nonsense.

Oh really. So all the so-called lesbian/bi-sexual shows are for pleasure between the girls and the masturbation is for pleasure and not for clicks? I did not think you are that naive.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Oh really. So all the so-called lesbian/bi-sexual shows are for pleasure between the girls and the masturbation is for pleasure and not for clicks? I did not think you are that naive.

as long as there are cameras there will always be that "show" aspect.  yes, i think some of the girl on girl stuff is because they want to and some of the masturbations are the for the same reason.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

When bi girls, of which there have been many in the past, do anything without guys...insecure guys like you accuse them of doing a show.  Sophie/ Naomi was a classic example.  Lola Anna Anita Monica Mila and many many more ..the hate on for these girls who would not do guys was viral.  Yet they were some of the most popular stars.  Even Nelly and Martina took heat for their fling...subs loved it, but the "pseudo lesbian" hate club errupted.

So fuck off with your shit.

• Like 2