B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

An obsession is when YOU ARE here everyday posting when you aren’t watching 😂🤣😂🤣 … let the people who watch and can see things express their opinion , but you are having opinions without even knowing what’s going on but you simply monitor the forum trying to find out what’s happening 😂🤣😂🤣 That’s called obsession .. and by the way , why do you bother ? What intrigues you to know what’s going on since you hate it ? AND .. Anthony fucks pretty much whenever he wishes , saying that he is doing whatever off cameras is the least to say “ Harry Potter and the Crystal Ball “ 😂🤣😂😂 because you seem to have one and knowing exactly what’s happenjng 😂🤣

Of course …TYPICAL HARLEY FATBOY 😂🤣😂🤣😂

ddhm, i have as much right to be on this forum as you do and from now on if you don't like what i post, i suggest you pass my posts on by.  you don't own these threads and i'm sick of your mouth!

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i have one account and if you don't like what i post, i suggest you pass them on by as well.

He probably thinks Not Frank Zabba is also you, but I know for a fact it is not.

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i have one account and if you don't like what i post, i suggest you pass them on by as well.

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 What’s your problem to overanalyze what might be happening outside when you PAY ZERO to even know what’s going on inside ? Ohh , I forgot , OBSESSION trying to find answers 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Can I suggest you both discover the IGNORE BUTTON ... IT WOULD BE BEST FOR EVERYONE ... JUST A SUGGESTION 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

He probably thinks Not Frank Zabba is also you, but I know for a fact it is not.

Or Not Harley  but maybe HFB  but regardless, your stuff still gets printed and enjoyed by everyone   !   

Right  lol

1 minute ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

Can I suggest you both discover the IGNORE BUTTON ... IT WOULD BE BEST FOR EVERYONE ... JUST A SUGGESTION 

i will not put anyone on ignore, i don't know how to do it anyway.  i feel everyone has a right to express their own opinions and if there is someone that i just can't stand, i pass them up.  so far no one has fit that bill.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't care what he or anyone else on this forum thinks to be honest with you.

thats the spirit !  now if you can just ignore the trolls and not comment on them,you will be in a happier place