B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

6 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Well that is 2 extremes from the largest to the smallest (almost)

Was she bating when speaking English.

See above

I was 46 in 2006.

I was scanning the replay of her to catch a possible bate and I noticed that she speaks English very well. I don't listen to the others because I have no clue what they are saying. 46 in 2006, that explains the 1960.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Well that is 2 extremes from the largest to the smallest (almost)

Was she bating when speaking English.

See above

I was 46 in 2006.

Lol,I know they are polar opposites,but I love em both🥰...Linda's are for bedtime,Tani's are for throughout the day lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

Bravo zabba!! We all see your level lower than average, to say incensive things!! And thank you!!

You started it mr critic   Trurth hurts I guess 

We see you and hundreds like you in the past . like to cause trouble with your imagined superiority  

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

Here, you are only a "blue bit", that is to say" a DEBUTANT!! ... So respect everyone here, ok??

and AGAIN you started it  Hypocrite   one earns respect here  not demands it!  so go F Yourself and your grammar degree LMAO

What an major grand IDIOT Anthony is.  He went to B#4 and Wendys room just after having a talk with Ashley and Gloria at the B#7 terrace which seem to soften up Gloria a lot. After she and Ashley left for the B#7 dining room Gloria went looking for him and went back to her room wondering where he was.  Then she was sitting in the living room clearly waiting for him. She then went downstars looking at his door but went into her own room saying something about him (she mentioned his name to Ashley). He could easily get her into bed again. Instead he chose a boring, obnoxious plain looking girl who get tantrum fits....SIGH!

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

What an major grand IDIOT Anthony is.  He went to B#4 and Wendys room just after having a talk with Ashley and Gloria at the B#7 terrace which seem to soften up Gloria a lot. After she and Ashley left for the B#7 dining room Gloria went looking for him and went back to her room wondering where he was.  Then she was sitting in the living room clearly waiting for him. She then went downstars looking at his door but went into her own room saying something about him (she mentioned his name to Ashley). He could easily get her into bed again. Instead he chose a boring, obnoxious plain looking girl who get tantrum fits....SIGH!

He also feels like a champion after 2mins of sex!! Like he believes women are satisfied with that...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

He also feels like a champion after 2mins of sex!! Like he believes women are satisfied with that...

I am glad to not see anymore his face on my screen the next week when my suscription will finish

I have a real difficulty with him

• Haha 1