B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

il y a 7 minutes, switch a dit :

I have never liked this guy and I will never

I don't like his comportment from the beginning, he took many girls for the shit like Lavika

I was not saying I like him ... just pointing out that he has a problem and he is aware of it

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Last warning before you are written off!! We don't want people like you here!!

I'm far more funny, more insightful and not afraid to call you on your grand Hypocrisy 

get a grip !!! man  ( and perhaps a Life !

a public forum with many !!! differing opinions and levels of grammar  Dickhead   and I'm sure you have been called worse your whole life 

Ha ha I just saw this on playback. Ashely and Gloria arrived before Aziza etc. in the kicthen while shouting Anthonys name. Wendy heard it and instantly barricated her door in case they would come down to her room and find Anthony there...

The sneaky bastard then took the elevator to 2nd floor and came down as if nothing ever happened ha ha

• Haha 2

It's now VERY evident with Wendy barricading her door and Anthony sneaking to the 2nd floor (as if he just came into the house from the main entrance) that he and Wendy agreed to not let anyone know they are fucking. I do think Ashely is on his case though 😉