B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very nice that they discovered one of the best series ever “ Prison Break “ .

They are on the second season, I guess, and is when I stopped watching because it got really bad. The first season was awesome.

What made me sad is to remember that the series premiered in 2006, they were probably 6 or 9 years old and I was 21. 🤣

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are on the second season, I guess, and is when I stopped watching because it got really bad. The first season was awesome.

What made me sad is to remember that the series premiered in 2006, they were probably 6 or 9 years old and I was 21. 🤣

I was 44 in 2006, now I feel old. :cry:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

After Linda's,Tani's boobs are my favorite!! With that being said,the time she's spending out of the apartment is annoying, maybe she should consider moving on from RLC!

. Still worth having those tits around . there are worse tenants and tits around than Tani to worry about . leave her alone , she gives great nudity, bates and may bring BF around for some fucking   way worse than Tani to worry about 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think after Linda’s , the best boobs are BY FAR Wednesday’s 😋

None were better than Ulyana's little tits and that's why I agree with Tani's perfect perky pair ... Wednesday is hot but so are Venera's , this list will be endless on others tastes My first love and first girl I saw when I joined are Chloe (Tyler) tits ... real woman in every aspect Chloe's tits in the kitchen ... best experience in RLC memories for me

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I just discovered that Azura speaks perfect English. She has a nice accent. She will be gone for a couple of days with her boyfriend. 

I notice with Dylan there is more english prac"ticing    he was saying to Bogdan a couple days ago    I try 2 times ? with Luna"  ( Aziza ? )  lol  and got cut off ...that would have been fun to eavesdrop on further 

Not my fault your translator changed the word I said to beats. When she masturbates.

Ignore Mr. Perfect English control freak  Winnlove, that is his thing; to correct abbreviations ( abbv)   

He corrected my abbv. of Azi the other day and demanded  full PROPER spelling

" Her name isAziza! Not Azi."

I ignored it but now I see his M.O.

Ps there is only one 'n' in Win Love 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Who the hell would watch her bate?

????  you don't like to see different Pussy????   your choice but that is my answer to your question   I don't find her attractive to me and I have never seen her bate but 2 members have commented on what a nice pussy she has ... 

and like the old joke ... "that reminds me of the Worst Blowjob I ever had ....... And It was Great "

thats how I feel about seeing any Pussy 

il y a 13 minutes, Not Frank Zabba a dit :

Ignorez le maniaque du contrôle anglais parfait Winnlove, c’est son truc; Pour corriger les abréviations ( abbv)

Il a corrigé mon abbv. d’Azi l’autre jour et a exigé une orthographe correcte complète, je l’ai ignoré, mais maintenant je vois son M.O.

Ps il n’y a qu’un 'n' dans Win Love

Bravo zabba!! on voit tous ton niveau plus bas que la moyenne, pour dire des choses incensées!! Et merci!!

• Haha 1

à l’instant, winnlove a dit :

Bravo zabba!! on voit tous ton niveau plus bas que la moyenne, pour dire des choses incensées!! Et merci!!

Ici, t'es qu'un "bleu bit", c'est-à-dire" un DEBUTANT!!... Alors respectes tout le monde ici, ok??  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cupid30 said:

After Linda's,Tani's boobs are my favorite!! With that being said,the time she's spending out of the apartment is annoying, maybe she should consider moving on from RLC!

Well that is 2 extremes from the largest to the smallest (almost)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just discovered that Azura speaks perfect English. She has a nice accent. She will be gone for a couple of days with her boyfriend. 

Was she bating when speaking English.

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I never noticed because she says nothing when she bates.:biggrin:

See above

I was 44 in 2006, now I feel old. :cry:

I was 46 in 2006.