Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

gotta love DDHM.  That has to be the longest post on camcaps ever.

He as written many a book I read his first when I was in my teens I've just finished it now I'm in my eights

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

gotta love DDHM.  That has to be the longest post on camcaps ever.

I have written bigger .. at least like this , the thoughts can be developed with arguments and justifying whatever I think 😊 .. I NEVER USE EMOJIS ( either positive or negative ) and i always speak my mind . Not everything is right , many times I have obviously “ thrown “ stupidities “ 😂🤣 BUT IT WAS NEVER any intention to degrade , criticize or insult either a participant or forum member . I have answered in “ nasty “ ways and “ bad/inappropriate “ language to whoever has spoken in an insulted way towards me without EVER making the first post in such attitude , I most of the times regret that I go to this level as that’s not my type , but sometimes it is more than being able to handle ( actually in my life it is only this site that I go off limits as I am a more than humble and peaceful person ) , but I prefer not to be liked for my thoughts and irritate with any post that I make rather than hiding behind emojis , clueless and uneducated on how to express myself like the majority here does ( perhaps this is why this topic , Leora’s topic , has gone from being one of the most popular and active in chats to a solo summary daily boredom life routine of Leora provided by pulo ) . 

That was just FYI but I have explained it in the past as well 😉 I guess I follow the RLC tactics at times , I am a repeater 😂🤣

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Balcony days are coming 

With the sun and the heat 

Leora Paul Eva 

(Perhaps Leora Does a blowjob on Paul on the porch and Paul has sex)

If he goes on balcony putins snipers will get him hopefully when he's emptying his load for the last time   wonder if it till comes when you are dying  I'll let you know

• Haha 2