B7 - General Topic 2023 #12 (April)

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I felt bad for what happened to Wendy tonight.  

I found it really strange and sad that they left her alone in her room 😒 after few minutes of looking after her in Anthony's room.  I was hoping that Aziza will ask Wendy to spend the night with her in her room especially after I saw that Wendy and Aziza were having good time earlier at B7 after the big argument a couple of nights ago in B4.

I am not sure if Wendy reads this forum or not. 

Dear Wendy, I guess I know what you are struggling with (after I heard your conversation). It seems that you had some tough time in your life. I want you to stay strong and try to find a good friend among the girls of B4 or B7.  Don't let the incident of Anthony having brief sex with you and then he moved on to Gloria affect your faith or trust in people.  Honestly, Gloria acted like a bitch because she tried to send you a childish message that she stole Anthony from you. 

Throughout your life, you will meet many people who don't deserve your trust but on the other hand I really hope that you will find people who deserve your trust.  

I saw where everytime wendy would try to get close to anthony,Gloria would come over and sit on his lap,as to 'claim' him...really was childish

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

mais que s'est il passé entre Dylan et Ashley pour que l'on envoie Fior faire son boss auprès d'elle et Dylan est de retour mais pour l'instant il ne dit rien ..

Quitte t ' on un gars qui te baise royalement et toujours pret pour un autre où tu dois chercher sa bite dans son pantalon tellement elle est petite et 

tellement elle monte difficilement.  Bizarre , Bizarre ,   surtout un gars qui ne te ressemble pas au niveau délire et comportement !!!

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

mais que s'est il passé entre Dylan et Ashley pour que l'on envoie Fior faire son boss auprès d'elle et Dylan est de retour mais pour l'instant il ne dit rien ..

Quitte t ' on un gars qui te baise royalement et toujours pret pour un autre où tu dois chercher sa bite dans son pantalon tellement elle est petite et 

tellement elle monte difficilement.  Bizarre , Bizarre ,   surtout un gars qui ne te ressemble pas au niveau délire et comportement !!!

I don't think Dylan cares he seems to be the one guy I believe that can fuck all of these rlc girls from any of the b1, b2, b7 or b4 apartments 🤣

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Honestly, Gloria acted like a bitch because she tried to send you a childish message that she stole Anthony from you. 

Are you on meds or drugs? She never did that...LMAO..And Wendys mental issues got nothing to do with Anthony.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay ( Little erotic show in the kitchen) ... Fior, if you read these messages, LEAVE THE GIRLS HAVE FUN ... YOU'RE NOT A TENANT, AND WE DON'T PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS , WE PAY FOR THE GIRLS' ACTIONS !  

Small dick syndrome 

Wendy is all fucked up…she looks like shit, looks old, been through a lot of dick…she needs to go back home…all these Russian and especially Ukrainian girls go to Western Europe trying to find a rich man just to end up hookers and look like shit early in their lives 

Goodnight all, the shit show seems to be over 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I saw where everytime wendy would try to get close to anthony,Gloria would come over and sit on his lap,as to 'claim' him...really was childish

I would rather have Gloria sitting on my lap than Wendy.  And sorry what childish is there in "going for the man you want"?  

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched the replay ( Little erotic show in the kitchen) ... Fior, if you read these messages, LEAVE THE GIRLS HAVE FUN ... YOU'RE NOT A TENANT, AND WE DON'T PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS , WE PAY FOR THE GIRLS' ACTIONS !  

You pay for access to the other cams. That's all.