And … Having  a woman that would fuck anyone just for her enjoyment and fun , we can all agree that if she really steps away from the villa and goes nightclubbing or whatever , we could see anything .. and she WILL ALWAYS have the pleasure from Dylan to chill her needs ( for sure will be interesting if Fior believes that this can happen again 😂🤣😂 - which might be of course - and he will be now visiting  as he believes - rightfully - that he hit jackpot with this woman ) 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Someone like Ashley is never going to enjoy being with someone like Fior. But the positive is at least her and Dylan aren't becoming an exclusive item.

if dylan was there he would be fucking her and anthony is with Gloria so fior was the only option 🤣

At least , having such an absolutely “ I don’t give a fuck and will live my life the way I want “ girl , we will always know that whoever guy ( girl ) visits and simply start playing flirting with her , anything could be possible .. It would be fun to see if Anthony will surrender to her one day and if we ever see Samson in B7 again , pff , this will be hilarious to enjoy .. 

• Sad 1

Pfff …not being able to get hard for whatever reasons can be understandable , but  for a woman who is not only horny but she “ begs “ to be fucked and not even giving her pleasure to relax her and “ save “ her from her needs , this I can’ understand ( especially being the great looks of Ashley and not any below average girl ) and I wonder what we guys do sometimes 😡🤬😡😡

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least , having such an absolutely “ I don’t give a fuck and will live my life the way I want “ girl , we will always know that whoever guy ( girl ) visits and simply start playing flirting with her , anything could be possible .. It would be fun to see if Anthony will surrender to her one day and if we ever see Samson in B7 again , pff , this will be hilarious to enjoy .. 

At least Samon is a nice guy that makes a difference

• Haha 1