B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

It will be the MOST INSANE thing ever if it happens that we see a THREESOME of Ashley / Dylan / Fior 😂🤣😂🤣😂 … I honestly can’t think about it if it happens 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Karol & Kos in B7

Finally … so great to see them interacting and visiting their fellow colleagues .. now it is just Liza , Lara , Harley and Ulyana that would be nice happening ( extra extra major surprise Carla and Yanai 😇

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally … so great to see them interacting and visiting their fellow colleagues .. now it is just Liza , Lara , Harley and Ulyana that would be nice happening ( extra extra major surprise Carla and Yanai 😇

enough with the ulyana, harley, and especially carla and yanai crap!

On 5/2/2023 at 4:04 PM, ddhm said:

The only possibility of “ extra “ fun I think it is only when Ashley will be sharing times with Dylan .. the thing is that Ari seems to DEFINITELY have enjoyed whatever happened , so , there are for sure 2 girls who have no issues , the question is who could be the next one willing to experience moments and enjoy .. I think Wendy would enjoy but as it has been mentioned , she seems to have personal issues , so , she’s not a 100% safe bet for the others but she wouldn’t mind participate I think .. Aziza AS WAS EXCELLENTLY SAID , needs to figure out what she wants as she’s indecisive … IN MY VERY HUMBLE opinion , Ashley is for Dylan the woman who enjoys sharing times the most because he speaks English with her and they see life the same and that’s why they enjoy whenever , wherever with whoever but his biggest and always desire seems to be Aziza , maybe because she doesn’t surrender easily , she’s messing his brain 😆 .. He knows he can have her , he knows she likes to be around him , she DEFINITELY likes and enjoys when he is kissing her and touching her and licking her but she has this “ uncertainty “ on what to do .. THE SURPRISE who would crash the site would be MARTINA , she’s the only one fitting a great insertion in the mix .. Let’s see if this insane ssebario ever happens .. and also , I would personally love to see Ulyana or Harley around Dylan or both , just for the crazy fun times .. but as we have said , I don’t think H&U will be seen inserting themselves with the villas / singles Barcelona apartments .. 

So  ..... which is it?  You have repeatedly accused Nelly and Bogdan ( Mama+Papa) of interfering with the tenants. Somehow, N+B are preventing the wild, care -free, uninhibited lifestyle of the villa's.  I may be mistaken, but Dylan, Ashley, Gloria, Aziza, and Wendy don't seem to be restricted in anyway. The two-sums, three-sums, bed jumping between girls, duo- BJ in the tub, seems opposite to your concerns. Heck .... even Fior got laid. ( I hope Fior enjoys his time with Ashley ... she seems like a "one guy" girl ,faithful :sick:)   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why can't these girls do a normal bate. Why does it have to be a fake show?

Then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about 😁

• Haha 6