B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

thank you for your explanation, yes i like her i especially like her simplicity and tranquility and she has a sweet smile i prefer to look at that than the bloated lips of the russian girls

Well said.

• Thanks 1

Vor 13 Stunden sagte Bubbleobillo:

Gut gesagt.

Erinnere mich noch gut an die Zeit in der Wohnung, wo die beiden geheiratet haben. Nelly mit blonden Haaren, noch echten Titten. Wenn sie manchmal morgens nackt in der Wohnung stand u. Geige gespielt u. geΓΌbt hat. Ein wunderschΓΆner Anblick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

gloria seems annoyed that anthony is hanging out more with zara & dana so she was light flirting with dylan now is hanging with Dylan on the couch πŸ˜‚

Maybe RLC told her not to cockblock the 3some jacuzzi show later.

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

gloria seems annoyed that anthony is hanging out more with zara & dana so she was light flirting with dylan now is hanging with Dylan on the couch πŸ˜‚

Jealousy it seems then.

il y a 1 minute, thinga69 a ditΒ :

La jalousie semble-t-il alors.

Et maintenant c'est Aziza qui reprend sa drague et souhaite se faire embrocher dans la chambre de Dylan

de toutes les façons, si elle glisse, il frappera de suite car il en a trop envie . elle fait partie de "" son cheptel ""

So … Aziza HAS NO PROBLEM and she’s smiling / enjoying being in the room of the guy who was groping her / touching her / molesting her a couple of nights ago in B2 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ … @kris66Β any explanation ? Nothing personal with you honestly , but we made a record of posts as good friends Noldus pointed out and many many many were trying Β to tell you .. well , here’s the answer I guess 😎

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe with Ash, Gloria is Ant's now.

I don't know about that gloria was whispering with Dylan in his room earlier and I think Ashley is not there maybe this is another situation like fior when Dylan wasn't there πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks

I think anthony should be single he was with Loraine long enough Maybe he can get with another girl on rlc πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

don't get domesticated with a woman that was another guys fuck toy not to long ago πŸ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks