B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Oh so enlighten us who know nothing why she is crying... You are so full of it!

I just said I can't read a mind but you're kicking around so wildly defending your saint you don't even realize what happens to Gloria is just karma, Ant can fuck whoever he wants it's the girls themselves who allow it so they shouldn't start crying because someone else is doing it to him too.

• Upvote 1

It seems that N&B realized that there are some wild girls currently in the villas that are willing to try anything with guys and they asked Daniel to pass by and get introduced to some of them and who knows , might get some .. If Fior got Ashley , high chances that he get her as well .. or sensitive Wendy .. Obviously , with the rumors surrounding him that he is a “ substances “ provider , I am wondering how we will be seeing people like Nelly in the next weeks …

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems that N&B realized that there are some wild girls currently in the villas that are willing to try anything with guys and they asked Daniel to pass by and get introduced to some of them and who knows , might get some .. If Fior got Ashley , high chances that he get her as well .. or sensitive Wendy .. Obviously , with the rumors surrounding him that he is a “ substances “ provider , I am wondering how we will be seeing people like Nelly in the next weeks …

LOL what a retard, fuck off 

• Upvote 1

Daniel looks more emaciated than before.  The consequence of a dissipated life.  After he fell head-first down the stairs in B-4, he disappeared for a while.  But he has occasionally appeared at B-7 as a guest of B&N.  For them, he is still possibly the Candyman.

If I were RLC, I wouldn't allow him on the premises, unless on a tight leash.  If he had broken his neck, the police would be all over the villa.  The Guardia Civil as well, as I believe they have jurisdiction when it comes to foreign nationals, emigres, people with overstayed visas.

58 minutes ago, rafan said:

LOL what a retard, fuck off 

Any explanation on how Daniel suddenly reappeared ? Retard because I dare to say truths that you can’t accept ? I will fulfill your wish of the last two words of your post after midnight here and when the job finishes , thank you very much 😊

( Funny you are still supporting a woman with obvious mental issues when she almost destroyed a marriage and a guy who cut the power so as to go and fuck ( ? ) another tenant .. they are indeed the perfect couple ) 

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Any explanation on how Daniel suddenly reappeared ? Retard because I dare to say truths that you can’t accept ? I will fulfill your wish of the last two words of your post after midnight here and when the job finishes , thank you very much 😊

( Funny you are still supporting a woman with obvious mental issues when she almost destroyed a marriage and a guy who cut the power so as to go and fuck ( ? ) another tenant .. they are indeed the perfect couple ) 

Lol what a retard

il y a 6 minutes, Wölfchen a dit :

Anthony se tire une balle dans le jeu, avec son comportement (c'est un idiot) !

En tous les cas il tente de tirer vers toutes les cibles possibles  ( Zara )

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

02 h 41 Caméra 3