B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

if gloria wants to talk to anthony then she should because that silent treatment shit doesn't work ๐Ÿ˜‚

BTW it's fight weekย 

Canelo vs ryder (boxing)

sterling vs Henry (ufc)

Il y a 1 heure, kris66 a ditย :

She drink mens cum and become obnoxiousย ๐Ÿคขย  Last night she blatantly "tried" to fuck in public in the apartment of WW & TT. While shouting to Dylan while kissing and touching Ashley (or anyone else for that matter) "I want to fuck now".ย  Whereafter she had to be carried to bed fucked drunk where she passed out.

I call that a healthy libido! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

She just approaches sex like a lot of guys do, still, girls are more condemned/judged for that than guys. So, it's kind of brave of her not to be ashamed for this. There's a reason she gets along well with Ashley, who has a similar 'free spirit'...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I call that a healthy libido! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

She just approaches sex like a lot of guys do, still, girls are more condemned/judged for that than guys. So, it's kind of brave of her not to be ashamed for this. There's a reason she gets along well with Ashley, who has a similar 'free spirit'...

I condemn (stupid word) Anthony just as much ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Samson does not count on the list, she has worked under him before

I am sure she can work underneath him again just for the sake of his weird facial expressions ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I am sure she can work underneath him again just for the sake of his weird facial expressions ๐Ÿ˜‰

he has very special facial expressions i've seen that too, or they stick a very hot iron in the ass

• Haha 1