B2 - General Topic 2023 #5 (May)

il y a 1 minute, Mauri a dit :

As I explained before, we were talking about RLC rules and standards, and my comment was that if they respected the standards, many participants would be kicked out, since drugs are banned, but they use them anyway.

And as I explained, many rules are there to fall back to if there is actually some trouble, but are otherwise rarely enforced.

There is an expression where I come from that sounds: "the soup is not eaten as hot as it is served"...

I stated that I did not want them to get kicked out or even reprimanded for smoking joints.

But you still didn't clearly give your opinion on the matter, only suggestively. Should they get reprimanded (or even kicked), according to you?

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

E come ho spiegato, ci sono molte regole a cui ricorrere se c'è effettivamente qualche problema, ma altrimenti vengono applicate raramente.

C'è un'espressione dalle mie parti che suona: "la minestra non si mangia calda come si serve"...

Ho affermato che non volevo che venissero espulsi o addirittura rimproverati per aver fumato canne.

Ma ancora non hai espresso chiaramente la tua opinione in merito, solo allusivamente. Dovrebbero essere rimproverati (o addirittura presi a calci), secondo te?

Ho gia’ spiegato, se non capisci e’ un tuo problema. Comunque un appartamento lo chiusero per uso di droghe davanti le cam.

il y a 1 minute, Mauri a dit :

I already explained, if you don't understand it's your problem. However, they closed an apartment for drug use in front of the cameras.

Were these joints? Or harder drugs?

Also, maybe the apartment in question was in Russia? Or another country where they have harsh laws against even soft drugs? Spain is more tolerant in this regard.

So, a lot may depend on the kind of drug, and in which country they are used. Do you know which drugs were used, and where?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Queste erano articolazioni? O droghe più pesanti?

Inoltre, forse l'appartamento in questione era in Russia? O un altro paese dove hanno leggi dure anche contro le droghe leggere? La Spagna è più tollerante in questo senso.

Quindi, molto può dipendere dal tipo di droga e dal paese in cui viene utilizzata. Sai quali droghe sono state usate e dove?

Era in Spagna, appartamento per coppie, le droghe leggere sono comunque droghe. 

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Queste erano articolazioni? O droghe più pesanti?

Inoltre, forse l'appartamento in questione era in Russia? O un altro paese dove hanno leggi dure anche contro le droghe leggere? La Spagna è più tollerante in questo senso.

Quindi, molto può dipendere dal tipo di droga e dal paese in cui viene utilizzata. Sai quali droghe sono state usate e dove?

E comunque sto’ parlando di regole RLC, non di leggi di stato

il ya 13 minutes, Mauri to dit :

It was in Spain, apartment for couples, soft drugs are drugs anyway. 

Well, it seems the reaction is not as strong now as it was then.

RLC has new owners for a while now, maybe they are more 'in sync with the times' than the previous ones?

Or maybe they were looking to get rid of these tenants for some other reason, and the drug use was just the justification?

il ya 4 minutes, Mauri to dit :

And anyway I'm talking about RLC rules, not state laws

I know, but RLC rules are of course (partly) based on state laws where they reside.

And another question: do we actually know the RLC rules for tenants? Or just from hearsay?...

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Lo so, ma le regole RLC sono ovviamente (in parte) basate sulle leggi dello stato in cui risiedono.

E un'altra domanda: conosciamo davvero le regole RLC per gli inquilini? O solo per sentito dire?...

Allora perche’ si nascondono per rollare spinelli? Perche’ vanno in bagno uno dopo l’altro se le leggi sono piu’ tollerabili? (Cosa che non credo) in quell’appartamento gli inquilini erano arrivati da poco, quindi dubito che vilevano sbaraxzarsene, come sappiamo che i proprietari sono cambiati? Per sentito dire? Mi risulta che dietro’ RLC ci sono sempre le stesse persone, tra’ cui Nora, kilo e l’amici di Nora che si fece fare massaggi da Irma in B1

Il y a 1 heure, Mauri a dit :

So why are they hiding to roll joints? Why do they go to the bathroom one after the other if the laws are more tolerable? (Which I don't believe) in that apartment the tenants had recently arrived, so I doubt that they cowardly get rid of them, how do we know that the owners have changed? By hearsay say? I understand that behind RLC there are always the same people, including Nora, kilo and Nora's friend who got massages from Irma in B1

In order not to be all too obvious? People watching the cams might complain! 😉 Some might want them lectured or even kicked out for this! 

But what are the RLC tenant rules anyway? Anyone here has a list of those rules?

Of course, we can assume that there are rules against drug use on cam. How strictly they are enforced is, however, another matter, and can depend on time & circumstances. They might have become a bit less strict with time, (new owners or not) and/or because they have trouble finding good tenants?...

What is your explanation for them not being kicked, contrary to the previous ones who apparently got kicked for it? Maybe in the previous case they were just too obvious about it, while in the current case there is still "plausible deniability"?...

They might have gotten a lecture by email or app, or off cam. Maybe they'll try to be more discreet in the future, because of jackasses complaining. But frankly, I don't care. It think it would be quite drastic to kick them for smoking some joints.

As for the laws: in Spain they might get a fine (in theory), while in Russia they'd risk years of jail. But the previous case was also in Spain apparently, so this hardly matters. Maybe they still had a more 'panicking' reaction back then, because in the Russian apartments it would have been very risky indeed?

• Upvote 1

LOL .... Ashley is testing you ... smoking a joint in the bath in front of cam. Bad habbit ... lightning with a candle 😉

11 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

In order not to be all too obvious? People watching the cams might complain! 😉 Some might want them lectured or even kicked out for this! 

• Haha 2

il y a 5 minutes, jantje1967 a dit :

LOL .... Ashley is testing you ... smoking a joint in the bath in front of cam. Bad habbit ... lightning with a candle 😉

I think I know someone on here who's going to explode, lol!

By the way, I love Ashley and her completely liberated & carefree ways!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1