Thoughts for the day

TBG 150

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What gets me is how the queers have hijacked the word 'Gay'.

A perfectly good word now turned into poison.  A word that had been used throughout the centuries in literature, and in plays, and even in movies back in the more recent past. 

A word that throughout time was always used to express: 'One who was joyful, or light hearted', but now

has come to represent something rather sordid and disgusting.

Whereas the word 'Queer' had always been used throughout the centuries to represent something that was peculiar or strange.

I saw an old Sherlock Holmes movie where Holmes was looking at something and said to Doctor Watson.

"Come here Watson, look at this, there is something very queer about this."

He didn't say,.. "Come here Watson, look at this, there is something very gay about this."

I mean it's like calling a rose shit.    "I gave my love a red, red shit."

See what I mean,.. It's just doesn't make any sense. 

To me, there is something very queer about it all.

Interesting. I never did any research on the subject.

However I did have  cousin from England that was the best fuck I ever had. And BJ and HJ and FJ. She was just an outright sex machine. And at 14 I was willing to learn all that I could and at 18 she was a very willing teacher.

Alahu Akhbar Derangement Syndrome

By Richard Butrick

The medical community is alarmed by the recent outbreaks of the AAD Syndrome. Recent virulent outbreaks have occurred in Australia, England, and France.

France has been especially plagued by AAD outbreaks spread by an as yet unidentified virus. Just recently (12/23) a man shouting “Alahu Akbar” started destroying Christmas decorations in the city center of Le Mans. When the police arrived he then tried to take a weapon from one of the police officers. This follows numerous recent virulent outbreaks including a driver shouting “Alahu Akbar” who ploughed his Renault Clio into pedestrians at several different locations in the eastern city of Dijon. The outbreaks in just the last month have killed over a dozen people including school children.

Health officials at the UN Center for Disease Control are working overtime to control the outbreak of AAD Syndrome but fear that a vaccine will not be available in the near future. In the meantime officials note the catalyst for AAD appears to be associated with Christian artifacts and fear that until a vaccine is discovered that Christian communities will have to be quarantined.

© 2014 Richard Butrick

My comment:

It is so unkind to allow these people to go untreated.  Clearly, they have a chemical imbalance known as "napalm deficiency."  Curative applications are available in aerosol form and the U.S. has several large applicators. 

Just trying to help.

You know, I often wondered if back in his time if Mohammed wasn't addressed by others in a more friendly, less formal way. 

Why, I could almost see the people on the streets greeting him as he made his way through the little villages at times.

You know, perhaps just a simple,.. "Hello Mo." 

Or,.. "Good to see you Mo, how's the wife and kid?" 

Or,.. "Hey Mo, Next time you see him, give my regards to Gabriel for me, will ya."

Or,.. "Hey Mo, would you like to try some of my figs?  They're pickled in camel piss, so you can enjoy them year round."