Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

Gotta rant...

How FUCKING CLUELESS can he still be?

10+ years with the same woman and he still doesn't know how to touch her (he only knows how to touch his weiner).

She has to get him off AND herself. She has positioned herself, motioned, told him what to do, has given him every FUCKING sign informing her what she likes...and he remains FUCKING CLUELESS!

But I give Leora credit - she knows how to multitask: Bates with one hand, touches her tits with the other, and sucks him off.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Gotta rant...

How FUCKING CLUELESS can he still be?

10+ years with the same woman and he still doesn't know how to touch her (he only knows how to touch his weiner).

She has to get him off AND herself. She has positioned herself, motioned, told him what to do, has given him every FUCKING sign informing her what she likes...and he remains FUCKING CLUELESS!

But I give Leora credit - she knows how to multitask: Bates with one hand, touches her tits with the other, and sucks him off.

My dream gal saves on energy if I was 60 younger be different but me and Paul must be same age I must admit he shows it

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

My dream gal saves on energy if I was 60 younger be different but me and Paul must be same age I must admit he shows it

When he's doing a blowjob, he stays straight and when the creamy milk comes out, he doesn't have the strength to lift the Weight of the dick