Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

19 hours ago, RdKing said:

Jimbo, you know that I have a lot of respect forf you; however, I don't agree with everything here. Fisrt, I don't think that this forum is a mean to cummunicate with Leora or Paul. I believe it is intended to express our opinions on what we see and observe in their appartment (RLC). If Leora decides to check the forum it should be at her own risk. Keep in mind also that RLC promotes their website as the Prfivate life of participants which brings me to this second opinion. I agree that some of us may be divorced, single, loners or whatever but in the end I do not believe that any of us here are living our private life in front of cams. Like you, I do not critique her personal choices and do not really have interest in her social life either. I do critique Paul from time to time about his lack of sexual skills, lack of emotions and his permanent stunned look but at the same time I respect that he is who she wants to be with. So I always look forward to her next bate hoping that she will surprise me as she did with the new sexy lingerie she has been showing us lately. But in the end I respect the right of CC members to post their opinions negative or positive and when I get tired of the same posts I simply use the ignore button. The emoji freaks do not provide anything to the forum anymore, not even in the Leora fan page thread, all they do is react to other who do post. Poor things!

Cheers!

Bang on. This forum is for us to comment whichever way we want to. The FAN PAGE is for positive comments but few post much of anything there and where are the Leora lovers? They choose not to comment but only when they want to criticize our comments in the general topics. I love Leora to pieces and she is my #1 interest. No other female comes close to Leora (not on RLC or VHTV). My problem is that I wish a better well deserved life for Leora. Yes, I hated her repetitive masturbations but long time ago I realized that all her intentional teases and masturbation shows were her paid job which makes her good money. Believe it or not I just like looking at her no matter what state of dress she is in. She is a 10+ and gets even better with age. Leora doesn't even have to try to be a cock tease because she is naturally a major cock tease for me. Paul, on the other hand, irritates me and I say what comes to mind. Yes, he is Laura's choice but it sure the fuck wouldn't be my preferred choice for her. Paul has way too many bad habitants or flaws. Paul is like live ammunition. Without Paul, our comments would be like shooting blanks. Paul provides both ammunition for our comments but he is also the target - 🤣.

Anyways, I do comment well about Leora. If and when Paul does something close to being good or positive I will say it but still waiting. Personally, I don't care what participants do away from the RLC apartment but when they are home then everything is fair game to comment about.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, RdKing said:

Hi Dougie, I hope that you reconsider and keep posting here. II do appreciate your sense of humour and often get a good laugh reading your posts. When I do not like what you write I simply ignore it. And fuck the emoji freaks 🖕

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

@dougiestyle4u You have misread and misinterpreted what I wrote.

I am in no shape or form a Leora acolyte, as I am often criticised by the Leora Luvvies of being too critical of her. I have an opinion just as everyone who watches RLC or contributes to CC.

When she is in my opinion good I say so, and when in my opinion she is shite I also say so.

I'm sorry you don't agree with my point of view but that shouldn't prevent you from continuing to express yours on the forum......Why would it?

Well, I will keep commenting but I will try to be a bit more gentle on Paul - NOT!!!   Paul has to give me good reason to like him. Perhaps I will try to focus more on Leora since she IS so damn easy on the eyes. I do not comment for any accolades other than priding myself for using some big words ever since these types of forums give me a chance to express myself. Many many many years ago when I was in school I hated English and couldn't even pronounce or spell big words. Nowadays big words pop in my head and surprisingly I can pronounce them and even spell them correctly (well almost - spellcheck and google do help - lol). At least when the silent fools appear with their sad or confused emoji because they don't like my comment then it gives me a chuckle and satisfaction that I got their goat - Baa Baa

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Animation Party GIF by Mighty Oak

Auntie Leora Came home for a mini vacation 

Well in that case if Paul goes down on her while aunties here I will think more about him and give him his colours 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

It was the white Mr that gave a great strong orgasm Even Paul got out of bed to see what was going on. 

Ha ha funny love it I'll  come round to yours I will bring Mr gregg but sniper is all overr it with his cream it's ok if you don't mind