Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #15

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst it’s another innovative step from Leora to appease her fan base and fulfil her sexual curiosity, and although erotic to witness, I think because once it is inserted it is then static it is not as erotic as her inserting the black or pink vibrators, which she then actually uses to fuck her arse with which to me is more visually satisfying.

Just a personal opinion that some might not agree with, while I’m certain Pepe the pathetic predictable skunk will take time away from kissing his reflection in his mirror and  find it  “ sad “. Nevertheless It’s a point for discussion.

I agree. She could put the plug in anytime, it would be nice to see it anytime she bends over and it would prepare her hole for the bigger toy. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Who’s to say RLC stopped Leora looking at the cameras, I wouldn’t think that is the case Van’. I think it’s her choice whether she looks into them or not, she always used to and I wouldn’t imagine anything has changed.

none of them look at the cams. Ulyana looked all the time but now only glances by accident.

It's too much of a coincidence

36 minutes ago, van the man said:

none of them look at the cams. Ulyana looked all the time but now only glances by accident.

It's too much of a coincidence

Leora ! Please look at the camera once next time, just to keep V the M happy. Thanks!😳

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora ! Please look at the camera once next time, just to keep V the M happy. Thanks!😳

And when you bate again say in English this is for you gregg thanks in advance 

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a personal opinion that some might not agree with, while I’m certain Pepe the pathetic predictable skunk will take time away from kissing his reflection in his mirror and  find it  “ sad “. Nevertheless It’s a point for discussion.

Oh Pepe luv ! Are you still mad at that heartless Jimbo for what he did to you. Never mind, you only got back what you dished out to others didn’t you…You will be fine when you grow up.

Love you !😍

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1