9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

perfect example of how I screw up my own life like a jerk and asshole... karma

what are yall talking damn are yall still on that gloria and anthony topic 😂

• Haha 1

Today I discovered something that you may already know.

In the reflection of the window of Ashley and Gloria's room (cam 3-7) you can see the part of the garden off-cam of B4 which can be accessed from the back of the backyard (cam 5-6).
I discovered it by chance: I saw Ashley and Ari going behind the backyard (cam 5-6) and then I saw them in the reflection of the window of B7 (cam 3-7). It is a very large and uncultivated garden.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Telling Azura he's an innocent guy.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She don't believe him and her answer "yeah right" said it all. She sat up half the night with Gloria and got told everything. It's interesting to see how little the girls interact with him today. They almost ignore him.

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Bang on Kris66. He's the biggest narcissist you will ever see. Plus he eats like he's in prison.

All the men there (except Dylan) eat lige pigs as if someone's arriving to take the food out of their mouths. But Anthony takes the cake. He eat every hour and showel it in with a speed ready for The Olympics 🙂

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Today I discovered something that you may already know.

In the reflection of the window of Ashley and Gloria's room (cam 3-7) you can see the part of the garden off-cam of B4 which can be accessed from the back of the backyard (cam 5-6).
I discovered it by chance: I saw Ashley and Ari going behind the backyard (cam 5-6) and then I saw them in the reflection of the window of B7 (cam 3-7). It is a very large and uncultivated garden.

Yes, we have been able to follow them almost all the way from B7 to B4 via cams 4.6, 4.7 and 3.7 in B7 and then 5.6 in B4
You can also see B7 BBQ area from cam 1.6 in B4 when the light is ok (we used it a lot before B7 came online a year ago)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we have been able to follow them almost all the way from B7 to B4 via cams 4.6, 4.7 and 3.7 in B7 and then 4.6 in B4
You can also see B7 BBQ area from cam 1.6 in B4 when the light is ok (we used it a lot before B7 came online a year ago)

Maybe you mean cam 5.6 in B4?

Yes, I knew that too; what I discovered today is that the balcony of Ashley and Gloria's room overlooks a large garden which is part of B4 which can be accessed from the back of cam 5.6 of B4: I thought it was the garden of a neighbour's villa.