2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

you need to get on some damn meds you fucking weirdo you seriously won't shut the hell up like damn we get it already 🤦‍♂️

anthony doesn't owe you anything if he doesn't wanna be with Gloria that's his choice but you sound so damn bothered by it🤦‍♂️

Stop picking on Kris. He's in love and he's sticking up for his woman lol.

• Haha 3

With Dylan around , anything can be possible .. it is funny to see how the opinions for him have changed in comparison to his first days and what was said about him . It is the time for Anthony to suffer the criticism simply because he is just having fun . Dylan and Azura speaking in English , fluently and for easy daily life things and happenings have brought them appreciate one another as it seems when actually they hadn’t hanged around a lot to get to know a bit more each other . Let’s see what’s going to be and if Dylan will equalize .. 😏 Anthony 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

May I suggest you just go elsewhere or stop telling people what they should do!

May I suggest you touch some grass insteading of stalking another grown man and obsessing over his eating habits🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't think we need your permission for that

Need my permission for what??? obsessing and gossiping like a bunch of housewives over people half your age. Carry on, no one is stopping you

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

you need to get on some damn meds you fucking weirdo you seriously won't shut the hell up like damn we get it already 🤦‍♂️

anthony doesn't owe you anything if he doesn't wanna be with Gloria that's his choice but you sound so damn bothered by it🤦‍♂️

He is the biggest hypocrite on this site. He wants to be captain save-a-ho and can't even do it right. Where was all this energy when Anthony treated Wendy like shit??? Iirc, Kris called Wendy a drama queen and said fuck all about Anthony and now he wants to Billy big bollocks all of a sudden..what a muppet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Not an camera, off camera maybe. 

and who even knows that for sure  right ?   

I just got back and at least he is still there and doing something on the bed .. so could be an overnighter

and if Dylan and Samson and Twit  oh ya Ant  come over they can have a 5 some??  I need another beer and I'll get back to you on more speculations .. 

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

He is the biggest hypocrite on this site. He wants to be captain save-a-ho and can't even do it right. Where was all this energy when Anthony treated Wendy like shit??? Iirc, Kris called Wendy a drama queen and said fuck all about Anthony and now he wants to Billy big bollocks all of a sudden..what a muppet

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

With Dylan around , anything can be possible .. it is funny to see how the opinions for him have changed in comparison to his first days and what was said about him . It is the time for Anthony to suffer the criticism simply because he is just having fun . Dylan and Azura speaking in English , fluently and for easy daily life things and happenings have brought them appreciate one another as it seems when actually they hadn’t hanged around a lot to get to know a bit more each other . Let’s see what’s going to be and if Dylan will equalize .. 😏 Anthony 

I see you're back spewing your bullshit about the Dylan/Anthony fuck-off. Anthony's fun caused one girl to go into a fit of rage and another into a form of isolation. But hey, Anthony is having fun. At the party two nights ago he shoved his hand in a drunk Zara's asscrack/crotch while going in for a forced kiss. Wayne saw it coming and stopped it immediately. But hey, Anthony is just having fun. Can you tell I hate narcissists. Fucking shill. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3