​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

Well anyway I'm on my way to work, but what should have been just a great day for me seeing Ulyana return, has instead personally turned out sour for me, but maybe hopefully tomorrow I will actually tune in to her apartment, instead of watching occasionally at the thumbnails

18 minutes ago, LeeLovesNat said:

Was zum Teufel ist mit  Uljanas Freund los, der in der Nase bohrt? Alle 5 Sekunden hat er seinen Finger dort oben. Das ist ist ekelhaft! Was sieht Ulyana in diesem Kerl?

Liebe oder was junge Frauen dafür halten macht bekanntlich unkritisch und blind. Ich glaube Ulyana ist in diesen Kerl vernarrt und möchte ihn nicht kritisieren weil sie Verlustangst hat. Wenn ein Mann gut im Bett ist sieht ihm die Frau so manchen Makel nach. Ob das hier der Fall ist kann ich natürlich nicht beurteilen .

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Liebe oder was junge Frauen dafür halten macht bekanntlich unkritisch und blind. Ich glaube Ulyana ist in diesen Kerl vernarrt und möchte ihn nicht kritisieren weil sie Verlustangst hat. Wenn ein Mann gut im Bett ist sieht ihm die Frau so manchen Makel nach. Ob das hier der Fall ist kann ich natürlich nicht beurteilen .

I'm affraid you're right. And a relationship manily based on blind love unfortunatly tends to not last long and start falling down at the first conflict. In relationships based on blind love they immediately fall in love with eah other at first glance, so quickly and intensively, without properly getting to know each other well, and then he or she can be so blind and not see beyond the feelings, and not face and be able to handle the problems with maturity when they arise. I also don't know what she saw on him.

1 hour ago, LeeLovesNat said:

What on earth is up with Ulyana's boyfriend picking his nose? Every 5 seconds he's got his finger up there. It's disgusting! What does Ulyana see in this guy?

everything below his nose ! 

Aren't you being a little Picky yourself 

I mean I don't see what this Forum see's in you !