​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

Somehow , someway, Fiora always manages to get a bed to sleep 😂 .. I still remember poor Harley and what she suffered .. And I get the feeling that RLC contacted Ulyana and Harley asking them if they would be interested in rejoining and I believe they didn’t bother with Fiora ( most probably they would have asked her also if it was an apartment like the ones we already know in Barcelona where the other tenants stay ) . In any case , we also know then that Fiora will always be available , judging from the fact that she offers easily nudity , we need to admit that she’s a woman who always respected and liked the opportunity given ( her tears can’t be forgotten while departing the first time when she was a tenant in B2 ) 

Does anyone have a list or something of the nationality of the Barcelona tenants?

If Zara is Ukrainian, Dana is probably too. 

Ari has a painting of an Ukrainian flag - now hanging correctly - in her room (though made by a previous tenant (?), don't remember who). So we can assume she's Ukrainian as well, unless it's a sign of support/solidarity and she's actually Russian?..

Holly & Tweety were Ukrainian if I recall well. 

Masha, Ulyana & Harley Russian? (less sure, though)

Loraine Moldovan? Radislava Belarussian? Martina Spanish?

What about other, current or previous, Barcelona tenants?

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Does anyone have a list or something of the nationality of the Barcelona tenants?

If Zara is Ukrainian, Dana is probably too. 

Ari has a painting of an Ukrainian flag - now hanging correctly - in her room (though made by a previous tenant (?), don't remember who). So we can assume she's Ukrainian as well, unless it's a sign of support/solidarity and she's actually Russian?..

Holly & Tweety were Ukrainian if I recall well. 

Masha, Ulyana & Harley Russian? (less sure, though)

Loraine Moldovan? Radislava Belarussian? Martina Spanish?

What about other, current or previous, Barcelona tenants?

They are.

• Thanks 1

What has happened to Ulyana, now everyone deserves vacation time, but she has been a non-resident for almost 12 months, and now she decide to take off for a extremely long vacation, after maybe a month and a half of actually returning, and also I like to say I hope she's okay and hope she be returning soon, and I really hope she is serious about returning, just as much as the people that have signed backup to show their seriousness and support for her

11 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

What has happened to Ulyana, now everyone deserves vacation time, but she has been a non-resident for almost 12 months, and now she decide to take off for a extremely long vacation, after maybe a month and a half of actually returning, and also I like to say I hope she's okay and hope she be returning soon, and I really hope she is serious about returning, just as much as the people that have signed backup to show their seriousness and support for her

Probably pre-planned, just because she had been gone for 12 months, doesn't mean it was a non stop holiday.

• Like 1