​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

Well I thought I'd take a peek to see if that guy was still there, and to my surprise not only is he still there, I unfortunately had to see this guy's dick and it was the last thing I wanted to see, but surprisingly looking at who's number one, there he is number one laying there nude in the bed, so it must tell me there must be a lot of females and gay men that is somehow attracted to this guy, but I can assure you he's the last person I wanted to see, and this is frustrating because this whole site is turning into "male asses", and "dicks" all over the place, that's all I see now

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I thought I'd take a peek to see if that guy was still there, and to my surprise not only is he still there, I unfortunately had to see this guy's dick and it was the last thing I wanted to see, but surprisingly looking at who's number one, there he is number one laying there nude in the bed, so it must tell me there must be a lot of females and gay men that's is somehow attracted to this guy, but I can assure you he's the last person I wanted to see, and this is frustrating because this whole site is turning into "male asses", and "dicks" all over the place, that's all I see now

We can’t deny or be the ones to choose the way that any of the tenants wish / want / desire their happiness . Ulyana seems to have a made a choice , being on cameras and sharing it , oh man , she will be criticized , commented and “ judged” endlessly .. We all know that Ulyana loves her fans and she’s grateful for giving her the chance again and again , if it wasn’t for us , she wouldn’t be doing this “ job “ and she would be one more Russian girl trying to make her life in Barcelona .. so , let’s watch and observe and we will be here to make all of the comments needed concerning her life . I said it again , I say it now , I don’t consider this guy major importance for sweet little Ulyana apart from keeping herself busy sexually and enjoy her times in Barcelona , of course having holidays for one week together in a major beach summer European destination is a big thing to share , but I think he is just a simple guy for her and not someone of high importance ( Marat was HIGH importance for her so as to make the comparison ) . Let’s see how the story unfolds . 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

but surprisingly looking at who's number one, there he is number one laying there nude in the bed, so it must tell me there must be a lot of females and gay men that's is somehow attracted to this guy

it's much simpler than that, people wait for something to happen. Like they fuck or something.

il y a 26 minutes, esanders9863 a dit :

Well I thought I'd take a peek to see if that guy was still there, and to my surprise not only is he still there, I unfortunately had to see this guy's dick and it was the last thing I wanted to see, but surprisingly looking at who's number one, there he is number one laying there nude in the bed, so it must tell me there must be a lot of females and gay men that's is somehow attracted to this guy, but I can assure you he's the last person I wanted to see, and this is frustrating because this whole site is turning into "male asses", and "dicks" all over the place, that's all I see now

Don't worry, we all have a small gay side deeply hidden, it's only that some have more difficulties admitting it. 😂😂

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well … no need to watch more but the guy DOESN’T have a chance being with Ulyana , he confirms easily with this 3rd time we see that he is a “ Smith “ , no need to analyze what or who Smith was / is 😂😂😅😂..

It remains to be seen if this guy is someone who lives in Barcelona and he is the “ normal “ boyfriend or the one that simply visited her and had holidays together and will visit sooner or later again - conclusion has been made as Ulyana didn’t have him in the apartment more than once since she joined again RLC 1 month ago . 

In the end , it makes all of us men wonder how women and under which criteria choose guys , Ulyana and picking / choosing guys is for sure a disaster 😂 . I am an epic Ulyana fan and will always wish not only the best for her but the HEAVEN , seeing her not being able to have people DESERVED for her INSANE presence as a woman , pff , it is a pity . Still , as long as this guy and if he makes her happy is ok for her , we will be here seeing it and watching and of course judging and commenting ..

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , the stares and the camera looks simply show that Ulyana wants and DEMANDS more for her pleasure , i wish we could enjoy her as SINGLE and somehow , someway , to have Dylan get to know her and show her what means to please a woman is 😇 Patience and let’s see what THE GENERAL will provide 😉😉

I don't know. To me it seems that she likes him very much and maybe what she like from him is much more than just sex. Maybe you don't know but a relationship is much more than just pleasure. 😁

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

We can’t deny or be the ones to choose the way that any of the tenants wish / want / desire their happiness . Ulyana seems to have a made a choice , being on cameras and sharing it , oh man , she will be criticized , commented and “ judged” endlessly .. We all know that Ulyana loves her fans and she’s grateful for giving her the chance again and again , if it wasn’t for us , she wouldn’t be doing this “ job “ and she would be one more Russian girl trying to make her life in Barcelona .. so , let’s watch and observe and we will be here to make all of the comments needed concerning her life . I said it again , I say it now , I don’t consider this guy major importance for sweet little Ulyana apart from keeping herself busy sexually and enjoy her times in Barcelona , of course having holidays for one week together in a major beach summer European destination is a big thing to share , but I think he is just a simple guy for her and not someone of high importance ( Marat was HIGH importance for her so as to make the comparison ) . Let’s see how the story unfolds . 

Let's see how the story unfolds? You really think you are watching a scripted soap opera. You are ridiculous. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Well … no need to watch more but the guy DOESN’T have a chance being with Ulyana , he confirms easily with this 3rd time we see that he is a “ Smith “ , no need to analyze what or who Smith was / is 😂😂😅😂..

It remains to be seen if this guy is someone who lives in Barcelona and he is the “ normal “ boyfriend or the one that simply visited her and had holidays together and will visit sooner or later again - conclusion has been made as Ulyana didn’t have him in the apartment more than once since she joined again RLC 1 month ago . 

In the end , it makes all of us men wonder how women and under which criteria choose guys , Ulyana and picking / choosing guys is for sure a disaster 😂 . I am an epic Ulyana fan and will always wish not only the best for her but the HEAVEN , seeing her not being able to have people DESERVED for her INSANE presence as a woman , pff , it is a pity . Still , as long as this guy and if he makes her happy is ok for her , we will be here seeing it and watching and of course judging and commenting ..

LAST BUT NOT LEAST , the stares and the camera looks simply show that Ulyana wants and DEMANDS more for her pleasure , i wish we could enjoy her as SINGLE and somehow , someway , to have Dylan get to know her and show her what means to please a woman is 😇 Patience and let’s see what THE GENERAL will provide 😉😉

Ulyana is so far away from the Villa people that her breakfast comes out when she sees Dylan🙄

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So picking the nose is the ultimate disgusting thing that a man can do and looking at a dick makes you gay.

Man, boomers are really something. 🤣 

Don't lump me in with that crowd. I think the mentality is dumb as well.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

If I heard it correctly DD, Dylan will leave after a week or so.  His girlfriend (Ashley) 🤭 😉 will have her birthday next week.  

45 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If I heard it correctly DD, Dylan will leave after a week or so.  His girlfriend (Ashley) 🤭 😉 will have her birthday next week.  

Let’s see what happens .. if Dylan departs , this will be a major loss for RLC for the upcoming summer ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm noticing the vacation symbol is still up, so honestly I don't know if Ulyana is officially back, or officially continuing her vacation, well anyway I am really hoping I can actually consistently start seeing more of her and only her without the boyfriend