​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

15 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

After just watching Ulyana bating, I must say no one gives us a sexier camera glance then her

Just caught one of her bates live and thats a very fair statement. 

It was very enjoyable to watch. She can really take a lot of that large pink dildo...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Ulyana away again?

Looks like it. And she just got back from the last week-long vacation. I'm not sure how much she packed though, so maybe just a brief absence.

I don't think her bf likes being on camera, so it seems like she might be away frequently.

This apartment was a welcome addition, but it's a little disappointing that it's mostly just been a bate factory so far. These girls are capable of being more interesting than that.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, timber said:

Looks like it. And she just got back from the last week-long vacation. I'm not sure how much she packed though, so maybe just a brief absence.

I don't think her bf likes being on camera, so it seems like she might be away frequently.

This apartment was a welcome addition, but it's a little disappointing that it's mostly just been a bate factory so far. These girls are capable of being more interesting than that.

I totally agree with you,ulyana has 'outgrown' RLC because of the relationship that she's in.Uly is in my top 5 favorites,but she can leave as far as I'm concerned,the bates for 'our viewing pleasure' got old really fast....

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I totally agree with you,ulyana has 'outgrown' RLC because of the relationship that she's in.Uly is in my top 5 favorites,but she can leave as far as I'm concerned,the bates for 'our viewing pleasure' got old really fast....

I'd still take this apartment over any of the other new ones they added. And it's still early days, her bf may get more comfortable on camera.

2 minutes ago, timber said:

I'd still take this apartment over any of the other new ones they added. And it's still early days, her bf may get more comfortable on camera.

I won't hold my breath.