​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

So does anyone know if this guy is going to be a permanent fixture now to this apartment, because if so I would just bow out and cancel this service again, because I'm starting to see more of him than her, and the only thing I have control over is to just cancel it, and just let this be a distant memory for me, and to be terribly honest, that's the last thing I want,  but for some reason Ulyana is purposely making this some type of package deal that we have to accept and deal with it 

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So does anyone know if this guy is going to be a permanent fixture now to this apartment, because if so I would just bow out and cancel this service again, because I'm starting to see more of him than her, and the only thing I have control over is to just cancel it, and just let this be a distant memory for me, and to be terribly honest, that's the last thing I want,  but for some reason Ulyana is purposely making this some type of package deal that we have to accept and deal with it 

No one knows for sure but since he's her BF is easy to guess.

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Ulyana has become a disappointment to me and is a shadow of what she once was, Harley has to keep the apartment nice for us but is now blocked and banished to her room due to his constant presence, the place is just too small for what they are doing now , I was very happy with her arrival but there is not much left of that, this major udate is becoming more and more a major disaster

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Unglücklicherweise für uns und wahrscheinlich für sie ist er nicht in der Lage, damit „zurechtzukommen“, lol

Vielleicht war das was wir in der Wohnung jetzt erleben und was für mich und sicher viele andere Ulyana/Harley-Fans nur mit sehr gemischten Gefühlen zu akzeptieren ist , von vorn herein der Plan von RLC : die Wohnung als Paarwohnung Ulyana/schrecklicher Liebhaber zu etablieren und für Harley etwas anderes zu finden. Sicher Spekulation aber ich komme darauf weil ich sehe wie Harley  die Situation und ihre Lage mit anscheinend stoischer Ruhe erträgt. Ich kann das kaum glauben weil sich Harley im Moment wie die absolute Verliererin fühlen muß und wenn ich von mir ausgehe : ich hätte schon längst mit der Faust auf den Tisch gehauen und eine Klärung eingefordert von Ulyna ,aber auch von RLC. Es bleibt hier sicher spannend aber wenn nicht schnell eine Lösung gefunden wird kann das auch zum Bumerang für RLC werden die sich sicherlich mehr Abonnenten erhofft haben aber vielleicht jetzt das Gegenteil erleben. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Vielleicht war das was wir in der Wohnung jetzt erleben und was für mich und sicher viele andere Ulyana/Harley-Fans nur mit sehr gemischten Gefühlen zu akzeptieren ist , von vorn herein der Plan von RLC : die Wohnung als Paarwohnung Ulyana/schrecklicher Liebhaber zu etablieren und für Harley etwas anderes zu finden. Sicher Spekulation aber ich komme darauf weil ich sehe wie Harley  die Situation und ihre Lage mit anscheinend stoischer Ruhe erträgt. Ich kann das kaum glauben weil sich Harley im Moment wie die absolute Verliererin fühlen muß und wenn ich von mir ausgehe : ich hätte schon längst mit der Faust auf den Tisch gehauen und eine Klärung eingefordert von Ulyna ,aber auch von RLC. Es bleibt hier sicher spannend aber wenn nicht schnell eine Lösung gefunden wird kann das auch zum Bumerang für RLC werden die sich sicherlich mehr Abonnenten erhofft haben aber vielleicht jetzt das Gegenteil erleben. 

Harley has never had luck on RLC... I hope RLC or even herself finally find the best and something permanent for her, ffs. 

Well it looks as though this Wayward apartment is empty right now, and probably because of the "Two for One Package"/"Siamese Twins" deal, when her boyfriend leaves, Ulyana has to leave too, so I'm hoping there's a clause in the contract that she can sacrifice for us some alone time without him

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well it looks as though this Wayward apartment is empty right now, and probably because of the "Two for One Package"/"Siamese Twins" deal, when her boyfriend leaves, Ulyana has to leave too, so I'm hoping there's a clause in the contract that she can sacrifice for us some alone time without him

For the time being Harley has to do it alone again masturbating in her room banished by an idiot who only pays attention to his phone and Ulyana who is grinning a bit stupid and apparently thinks everything is fine

• Thanks 2

Well it looks like the "nose digger", and "not covering my mouth when I cough" parasite, along with his crazy girlfriend who selflessly disrespects her roommate has left the apartment, and this is something I don't know, but I do expect he's probably stays with a parent or in a group home, so this will unfortunately guarantee he may be coming back with his selfish roommate girlfriend, let's all hope that's not the case, but hope it's all we got

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Nun, es sieht so aus, als ob der „Nasenwühler“ und der Parasit, der „meinen Mund nicht zuhält, wenn ich huste“, zusammen mit seiner verrückten Freundin, die ihre Mitbewohnerin selbstlos respektlos behandelt, die Wohnung verlassen hat, und das weiß ich nicht, aber ich weiß es Wir gehen davon aus, dass er wahrscheinlich bei einem Elternteil oder in einer Wohngruppe wohnt, daher wird dies leider garantieren, dass er möglicherweise mit seiner selbstsüchtigen Mitbewohnerin zurückkommt. Hoffen wir alle, dass das nicht der Fall ist, aber wir hoffen, dass das alles ist, was wir haben

Ich breche im Allgemeinen nicht oft und nicht leichtfertig den Stab über einen Menschen , auch wenn er sich nicht so verhält wie ich das mir vorstelle oder er Dinge tut die seltsam bis abstoßend sind. Aber bei diesem Kerl der mit seinem Verhalten auch Ulyana beschädigt möchte ich eine ganze Trailer-Ladung Baumstämme zu Kleinholz verarbeiten. Frommer Wunsch, sicherlich, aber ich kann ja einmal träumen ! Wenn Harley nicht dort auch leben würde könnten mir die beiden anderen Hanseln gestohlen bleiben. Aber wenn ich Harley sehen möchte muß ich leider oft auch die beiden anderen in Kauf nehmen. Es ist nur bitter zu sehen wie sich ansonsten liebe und sympathische Frauen im Liebeswahn sich oft mit Partnern / Partnerinnen verbinden die ihnen in keiner Weise gut tun und sie nur beschädigen können.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2