​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She would be nervous , lots of talks with Olivia , toilet visits , many hours away of the apartment and possible doctor schedule things , she’s also young and I think even more nervous than an older woman … we will see for sure but I really don’t think that Ulyana is pregnant ( I don’t even think that this guy is really what Marat has been for her for example in order to be the mother of his child ) … but the Russian and Ukrainian girls do many times things that have other purposes , let’s see .. still I doubt for any pregnancy of Ulyana . 

I have to say that I saw very little of what was going on in that apartment in the last week but what I saw was her and guy going out may times for a really long time and her returning with some papers. The day of the test she had long conversations with Harley and both, Uly and BF, were really happy and I think that it was "thank God I'm not pregnant" kind of happy.

Only time will tell if she is really pregnant or not but I'm 80% sure that she is.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I have to say that I saw very little of what was going on in that apartment in the last week but what I saw was her and guy going out may times for a really long time and her returning with some papers. The day of the test she had long conversations with Harley and both, Uly and BF, were really happy and I think that it was "thank God I'm not pregnant" kind of happy.

Only time will tell if she is really pregnant or not but I'm 80% sure that she is.

Body language for has always been an “ indicator “ and this is how I made the conclusion here .. let’s see , hopefully she’s not 😊

Looking at the recent purchase of stripper clothes, with absolutely no hint of any fraternity clothing, and one must not rule out the big "O" pills that's probably not banned where she is like it is in some parts of the US, I'm definitely leaning towards not pregnant at this time, but who the hell knows until

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Looking at the recent purchase of stripper clothes, with absolutely no hint of any fraternity clothing, and one must not rule out the big "O" pills that's probably not banned where she is like it is in some parts of the US, I'm definitely leaning towards not pregnant at this time, but who the hell knows until

Those Shein clothes were probably bought weeks ago. They are from China.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The guest on the sofa needs to rub one out.  She has her panties off.

Yes, i wish she moved back in. She brought alot of lesbian action last year.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, uppsala said:

Yes, i wish she moved back in. She brought alot of lesbian action last year.

She went under the covers and closed her eyes.  No such luck of anything from her tonight.

• Sad 1

Great gathering and Sambuka added in the company , it will be interesting to see if she will be making more appearances trying to balance her stay with the rest of the tenants in Barcelona or she will be team Harley / Ulyana that seem not to want to have any connection / interaction with the rest .. 

Another major conclusion that many would agree I believe , it is the UNLIMITED passion of Fiora being in front of cameras . I am trying to think girls who simply love this job / hobby / occupation / exposure / environment / life . 

Fiora - EVERYTIME - she appears she simply shows her appreciation of either RLC being her employer , the fans who made her and gain her top camera views , they made her life comfortable and interesting always while in Barcelona . Her genuine smiles , moves , a really really passionate person for the cameras … at the same time there are girls like Bella for example who don’t even want to be there and it makes you wonder .. Fiora , exaggerating or not at times , will always be a girl / woman who has shown the maximum respect of the opportunity ( opportunities ) given to her .. and this is also another major truth , her tears while having to abandon B2 during her first stay will always be a top moment to remember . Big kudos and 👏👏 to Fiora . 

• Like 3