B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

45 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'm surprised no one has commented on Zara's bate in the bathroom this morning.

I don't think I've ever seen her as excited and sensual as she was this time. She was dancing in the mirror before getting her toy and spreading her legs wide over the sink. 

For me this bate was for her rather than the audience, it was like a voyage of discovery.

Sadly for me the Free Cam cut off ☹️ halfway but it was awesome.

Anyway I'll say no more before I start to sound like DDM

Approximately 7am

I may have looked like she had and orgasm but I wouldn't be so sure. In the beginning it was clear that she was forcing it but by hath through the bate she might had felt something. In the end it was only for the top cam as always.  

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Aziza ging in B7 zu Gloria über

Gloria hat ernsthafte Probleme nach dem Desaster mit und durch Anthony , der eigentlich trotz all seiner Fickeskapaden immer nur auf Zara scharf ist und hoffentlich nicht bei ihr landen wird. Deshalb finde ich es schön daß sich Aziza um sie kümmert und sie nicht allein läßt. Hätte ich von diesem flippigen Mädchen nicht so erwartet.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

The  villa bosses ( N&B ) are Russian and the whole surrounding crew are mostly Ukrainians .. two of the apartments ( Karol and Kos , Harley and Ulyana ) are inhabited by Russians . I think it is difficult to bring Russian girls but I think it is for their benefit trying to show that they “ support “ both sides and not taking “ side “ either Russian or Ukrainian…. Plus we must not forget that the majority of the people they have in the other RLC hubs ( Prague , Rome ) are Russians .. I believe that the site is still moderated by Russian interests . 

RLC is owned by Russians.  There appears to be no RLC web-related infrastructure left in Russia, and the business side is now entirely in the West, avoiding Putin and sanctions as best as they can.  One should not think of RLC as a stand-alone business.  Their IT is very good, and makes me think that RLC may not the only 'customer' for their service 

11 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC gehört Russen. In Russland scheint es keine RLC-Web-Infrastruktur mehr zu geben, und die Geschäftsseite ist jetzt vollständig im Westen angesiedelt, der Putin und Sanktionen so gut es geht meidet. Man sollte RLC nicht als eigenständiges Unternehmen betrachten. Ihre IT ist sehr gut und ich denke, dass RLC möglicherweise nicht der einzige „Kunde“ für ihren Service ist 

Gab es nicht erst einen Eigentümerwechsel ? Für das Fortbestehen von RLC wäre es in der gegenwärtigen politischen Lage ein Desaster als Firma in russischen Eigentumsverhältnissen sich zu befinden. Ein Verbot der Geschäftstätigkeiten für RLC in der EU und USA  würde mit der Fortdauer des Krieges immer wahrscheinlicher ! Oder werden solche Meldungen von interessierter Seite lanciert um Abonnenten abzuschrecken und so auf Umwegen das gleiche Ziel zu erreichen ? Spekulation, aber wer weiß das schon sicher ? 

4 minutes ago, moules said:

The guy who fucked Aziza may also have fucked Ari and/or Ashley the night when he, Ashley, Ari, and Aziza returned to B-2, the ladies arriving in a state of undress.

I think it was a different guy who appeared in B2 the night you mention and not this one . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Gab es nicht erst einen Eigentümerwechsel ? Für das Fortbestehen von RLC wäre es in der gegenwärtigen politischen Lage ein Desaster als Firma in russischen Eigentumsverhältnissen sich zu befinden. Ein Verbot der Geschäftstätigkeiten für RLC in der EU und USA  würde mit der Fortdauer des Krieges immer wahrscheinlicher ! Oder werden solche Meldungen von interessierter Seite lanciert um Abonnenten abzuschrecken und so auf Umwegen das gleiche Ziel zu erreichen ? Spekulation, aber wer weiß das schon sicher ? 

RLC is owned by a corporation with a corporate address in an EU country that is not within the Schengen Zone.  Corporate officers are Russian. 

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I think it was a different guy who appeared in B2 the night you mention and not this one . 

It's him. I though he was the driver.

But no fucking happened (IMO) that night with him, the girls just had fun for themselves; Ari was totally naked in the street, not because she had sex with him (of course that might have happened but I don't think so).

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yeah,you are correct.  Different guy.  I looked at him in daylight on replay.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This image from replay was what made me think it was the B-2 guy.  But when the B-2 guy was last in B-4, he had shaved the sides of his scalp back to about the ears, and if he loosened the hair bun, his hair would fall down and cover the shaved area.