Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right she needs to step up danna wont approach her which is totallystupid so she needs to start motivating some kind of action we will see

Guest Junit b

i truly agree how bout messin with the guest  who she knows hmmmm

You know what , it might just be the perfect ingredient to get Danna's attention... And it ll probably make the guest uncomfortable to the point where she ll be forced to leave or bring them together (hopefully for a threesome LOL)

btu this guest must also either talk  help alba  but if she is sleppin with danna  and whatever else then she needs to make up her mind which one shes helpin and which one shes hurtin and stop  one or the other ok

Guest Junit b

btu this guest must also either talk  help alba  but if she is sleppin with danna  and whatever else then she needs to make up her mind which one shes helpin and which one shes hurtin and stop  one or the other ok

I agree with you... so is she just confused or playing games (talking abt the guest)

Alba needs to get rid of that sappy music she listens to...replace it with some good heavy metal.  That would get her out of her woe-is-me attitude, for sure.

Better yet, she should listen to some good progressive rock...and I have just the song:

(The YouTube Video associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this is just my opinion not a fact from what isee the guest is with danna danna not talkin to alba alba knows guest but guest tryin to be close to alba even tho she and danna  are sleepin togetherit is possibe that guest tryin to make it a threesome and thats why danna not gettin in the way  jjust an observation  remarks plz

this is just my opinion not a fact from what isee the guest is with danna danna not talkin to alba alba knows guest but guest tryin to be close to alba even tho she and danna  are sleepin togetherit is possibe that guest tryin to make it a threesome and thats why danna not gettin in the way  jjust an observation  remarks plz

I think you are wrong.

My take:

Guest wants to be with Diana.

Guest cares about how Alba feels.

Guest is camera shy and won't have sex with anyone in that apartment.

danna talkin serious to guest on couch wonder what she is sayin to her about alba that she cant say to her face  because wont talk to her danna is a bs artist