Ana & Danna first pics.

Guest Junit b

all 3 out on terrace havin a serious conversation hope they straighten things out  or move on

You are right and am sure we all agree with you. Hopefully Alba will come out and just go off because she seems to be the one who is always left out by the other two and is suffering the most.

I ll be very annoyed if we see yet again all the scenarios that we ve been witnessing since the guest arrived:

The other two sleeping/ cuddling and her feeling like shit or left out doing her own thing

Anyway; am done speculating for now and lets just see how everything goes. THREESOME!!!!

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was tryin to update evryone maybe got to involved here am i wrong?????

No...not wrong.  Keep on doing what you are doing.  The only reason I mentioned the chatroom is that I'm doing a bunch of stuff and can't monitor what the girls are doing.  If you can give me a heads up in the chatroom, the message chime will alert me.

That's why I like this Forum. I see how many feel like I do in this situation. Diana has me pissed like I know her or something. I just wanna see her smacked by an invisible hand that I somehow control. I wish Alba & Alina would move in together. I would leave all my cameras on record mode for that. Let Dianasaur, Homewrecker & the pink phone stay together off-camera.

Guest Junit b

Could someone plz tell me if Alba is still in the house while those two cuddle?

Alba is sleeping in the bedroom.

incredible these two!!!

next thing u know they ll b kissing on the couch while Alba is in the kitchen  :P

yes alba sleepin and the other 2 cuddlin and danna is laughin and havin fun  with phone with her what a bitch no feeling for alba at all someone needs to leave this