Ana & Danna first pics.

all that talkin they did  for  some time i guess nothin got resolved  so who knows how the guest got there someone invited her was danna with her b before  this and for how long  of course danna know that alba was a good friend of hersso all od f a sudden danna let her come over  i guess to move things along were they involved is the question earlier and why is the guest tryin to do danna work because danna  knows the guest is a friend danna figures guest would be better to talk to her but thats insane because alba  is acceptin guest attention so whos the culprit hereso there no question about danna and guest but the way its done mindboggling to mei think danna figured i ll

eave it to guest cause she didnt want to deal with it herslef  so as far as im concerned guest is with danna who isnt talkin to alba and alba is isolated by herslef  with guest  tryin to help but  and alba accepts her so danna is the culprit but this is long from being over  as i write thiis guest and danna happy on the couch cuddlin and alba in bed playin with her phone

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all that talkin they did  for  some time i guess nothin got resolved  so who knows how the guest got there someone invited her was danna with her b before  this and for how long  of course danna know that alba was a good friend of hersso all od f a sudden danna let her come over  i guess to move things along were they involved is the question earlier and why is the guest tryin to do danna work because danna  knows the guest is a friend danna figures guest would be better to talk to her but thats insane because alba  is acceptin guest attention so whos the culprit hereso there no question about danna and guest but the way its done mindboggling to mei think danna figured i ll

eave it to guest cause she didnt want to deal with it herslef  so as far as im concerned guest is with danna who isnt talkin to alba and alba is isolated by herslef  with guest  tryin to help but  and alba accepts her so danna is the culprit but this is long from being over  as i write thiis guest and danna happy on the couch cuddlin and alba in bed playin with her phone

I really have no idea what this thing the guest is doing for Diana or because Diana won't do it.  In other words, exactly what do you think Diana is trying to move along?

and just to let evryone know danna is heatin it up with no regard to albas feelings y guest is just as guiltyon the couch knowin alba is in back cmon give that girl a break  go figures guest is playin both sides of this  evn tho she is on one side  so this playin around is danna fault with no regard to alba ok