Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alba that you you ok hun

Don't spam with tonnes of crappy short posts...

just use [Enter] like every one else in the world!

I've been trying to get rl to go into the chatroom I created for the lesbians...but he won't.  That would be the perfect place for his running commentary.

this danna and guest  are fools guest to me is playin b on 2 sides and stayin on one  which means  by there makin out  your not helpin alba stupid guest she might talk to you but you are a twotimin friend

dannas the real cheater here so she is really tryin to push alba to the limit no feeling left for alba because you only care about you you dingbat using albas friend to do your work you loser  you both suck

her friend guest is tryin to help but also hrutin her and soon shes gonna let looseun less alba continues to let guest do it with danna cmon alba

alba is in kitchen guest and danna on couch guest up now tehy talkin like nothin going on so im tottally lost why alba  is not mad  i guess its danna and her HEY GUESS WHAT QALBA IS HELPIN COVER UP DANNA I GIVE UP  I DONT HAVE A FUCKIN CLUE  THESE PPL ARE NUTS LOL

Guest Junit b

Did u just see what just happened ; she tucked Danna in. Alba is a big sucker , i feel sorry for her but she just have no self esteem... keep treating Danna like a princess when all she s been getting is shit.

Alba is way too soft .. wake the fuck up and do something about it