Ana & Danna first pics.

this is turnin into a waste of time for evryone for the site  ppl who pay and the participants time for these ppl to move on then do you agree

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

danna talkin serious to guest on couch wonder what she is sayin to her about alba that she cant say to her face  because wont talk to her danna is a bs artist

shrug...

For all anyone who can't hear them or understand their language knows...Diana might be trying to talk Guest into not caring about the cameras.

this is turnin into a waste of time for evryone for the site  ppl who pay and the participants time for these ppl to move on then do you agree

Sure.  Get another set of tenants.  I especially like the idea someone had a while back that a new couple should be two girls who are not attached to each other.

However...since this is real life, expect new tenants to get some drama into their lives, as well.  Kind of one of the drawbacks of living, I guess.

Guest Junit b

this is just my opinion not a fact from what isee the guest is with danna danna not talkin to alba alba knows guest but guest tryin to be close to alba even tho she and danna  are sleepin togetherit is possibe that guest tryin to make it a threesome and thats why danna not gettin in the way  jjust an observation  remarks plz

I think you are wrong.

My take:

Guest wants to be with Diana.

Guest cares about how Alba feels.

Guest is camera shy and won't have sex with anyone in that apartment.

Your assumptions make a lot of sense but one question we havent asked ourselves is why is the guest there in the first place since it doesnt seem to help their relationship:

1. she got invited to help them patch things back up

2. reason 1 but decided at the same time to flirt with Danna (which is bizarre coming from a friend)

3. she s jst crashing for a few days bt happen to come at a bad time (LOL)

or

4. she is there to help get rid of Alba

5. got invited by Danna for a threesome (camera shy so it wont happen)

The last two are LESS likely but hey ; who knows whats really going on...

my post might be pointless but am trying to understand the situation from different angles

:D

theres no sense in them draggin this out wuith all this drama and when you have someone who dont like the cameras so they hide evrthng  i guess its time for all of them to step up or move out?on

this is just my opinion not a fact from what isee the guest is with danna danna not talkin to alba alba knows guest but guest tryin to be close to alba even tho she and danna  are sleepin togetherit is possibe that guest tryin to make it a threesome and thats why danna not gettin in the way  jjust an observation  remarks plz

I think you are wrong.

My take:

Your assumptions make a lot of sense but one question we havent asked ourselves is why is the guest there in the first place since it doesnt seem to help their relationship:

2. reason 1 but decided at the same time to flirt with Danna (which is bizarre coming from a friend)

or

my post might be pointless but am trying to understand the situation from different angles

I think "none of the above".

I think Diana wanted to spend some time with her new lover at her own apartment.  I think Alba was okay with the idea, but has found that she is, in fact, bothered by it.

On the other hand, maybe Alba is horny...doesn't want to have sex with the other two, either singly or as a threesome...but doesn't know how to handle her urges and the resulting emotions.

On the third hand (third?  wtf??), maybe Alba, who Yuri says is planning to get her own apartment, is feeling sorry for herself because she's thinking about how alone she'll be...and also thinking about how Diana will have her new girlfriend to keep her company.  That's kind of an added insult to her since she is, in effect, the victim here.

What the hell, let's go with a fourth hand, eh?  Maybe I'm all wrong about the whole thing.

Guest Junit b

I think you are wrong.

My take:

or

I think "none of the above".

I think Diana wanted to spend some time with her new lover at her own apartment.  I think Alba was okay with the idea, but has found that she is, in fact, bothered by it.

On the other hand, maybe Alba is horny...doesn't want to have sex with the other two, either singly or as a threesome...but doesn't know how to handle her urges and the resulting emotions.

On the third hand (third?  wtf??), maybe Alba, who Yuri says is planning to get her own apartment, is feeling sorry for herself because she's thinking about how alone she'll be...and also thinking about how Diana will have her new girlfriend to keep her company.  That's kind of an added insult to her since she is, in effect, the victim here.

What the hell, let's go with a fourth hand, eh?  Maybe I'm all wrong about the whole thing.

I ll keep that in mind.... I was seeing it from that perspective but i must admit that it is intersting ; a bit twisted for dianna to do it bt intersting

whats really surprisin here is dannas totally not involved in whats happeng between her and alba becausen danna wants what danna wants  and is leavin it up to the guest

I ll keep that in mind.... I was seeing it from that perspective but i must admit that it is intersting ; a bit twisted for dianna to do it bt intersting

You think it is twisted for Diana to want to see her new lover?

Up to this point, she and Alba seemed to have come to a position of understanding about their relationship being over.  Alba had stopped her crying and anger.  If Diana talked to her and Alba gave her okay to invite Guest, what would be twisted about that?

Now...assuming that Alba gave her permission (I don't think Diana would have invited Guest otherwise), but has found something to get all upset about...why would that be Diana's fault?

Alba needs to get rid of that sappy music she listens to...replace it with some good heavy metal.  That would get her out of her woe-is-me attitude, for sure.

Better yet, she should listen to some good progressive rock...

Thanks jojogunne