Ana & Danna first pics.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has her arms around her waste and they are huggin but guest is comfortin her  boy this is something must be comforting her for what i have no idea jumpin from danna to alba  hell if i know whats going to go so just have to watch the ppl  she talkin serious with her  i think its over no matter what alba does if guest is still here and guest feels bad for her friend albafrom the way i see it that looks like the case  and guest is tryin to keep alba as her friend and support her even tho shes with danna

they are both i in room noe sittin on albas bed  think its juts a matter of time before some thing will develop with these ppl  as far as a decision  but we will just have to see  whos stayin and who is going when the time comes

to me i hope they can do the right thing and leave friends thats what i think guest is tryin to do but guestld have not been involved with danna while alba was here but on the other hand her frind guest wanted to make sure that she will be ok so we will see soon i hope leavin as friends  or whatever happens would be a good thing in spite of all the problems good luck to the 3 of themth

guest left alba with big hug went out and danna is down on couch relapse sick lol funny how shes by pc when guest with alba and layin down when she comes back m, oh well i think its almost over cant keep drasggin tghis on  boy guest was cryin has sniffles talkin too danna and of course bout things (alba whatever and danna not happy with the talk for the moment this needs to ends enough is enough

they were layin on couch for a few now at pc  i think no matter what alba does its over  and guest is now feelin real bad  i think alba needs to move on  away from them  n but im not sure when or if  or when with guest cryin inalbas room and alba puttin her arm around alba has not given up on her and so guest is really feelin the hurt for alba notice how guest on pc and danna jumps up to watch  hmmm ok well its now albas time to act

when alba went to danna and covered her i believe she truly still loves her evn tho the cuddled for a bit i still know dannahas not been  at all involved so i know  from a week ago when danna wouldnt have sex when alba wanted it that this was the beginning of the end i watched alba a cpl night s get ready  for sex and  danna wouldnt even come so this possibly was because of guest and thisb is not a pretty way to end it  and danna at this point is keepin her distance by hangin on to guest and thats sad i hope that whatever happens here that alba and she has been such a trooper thru thisthat danna will at least  give her a proper good bye if thats the case

and for alba many good things  in the future