B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I completely agree. 

I just explained why I like Ari a lot, but also why she's not my top number one. That's not in any way putting her down, just my personal, and mostly positive, appreciation of her. I didn't even say I didn't like her boobs, just that there are features of her that I like a lot more, and that, with perky boobs, she would have been close to perfect (for me). My favorite at the moment is still Shantal though, despite being an exasperatingly frustrating tease, but with super nice perky boobs and amazing figure & face & moves & panty/bralessness in general. She just needs to do away with covering herself with a blanket whenever she's exposed for longer than a few sec... I'm even starting to watch her a bit less because of that. Hopefully, she'll 'unlearn' those tricks... But I digress. 

I really like perky boobs, and when I saw Ari for the first time, I assumed she would have nice perky titties befitting her sparkly & youthful face & personality. Alas, this turned out not to be the case (I probably guessed her younger than she is because of her young-ish sexy face), but had it been, Ari would have been my favourite instead of Shantal for sure. She is indeed enormously friendly & sociable with just about everyone, and apparently full of fun & crazy antics now & then, which I also like. 

Still one exception (even surpassing Shantal): I like nudity by (pretty) guest girls even more... Maybe because there's that "might not get a second chance" feeling... Like for example friends or couchsurfers at Masha's, Don Juan's latest conquest at Carla & Yanai's (the only reason I watch these apts), etc. But "guest girl ##" is hard to put in a list... 😉 And I digress again... 🙂 

Anyway, I suppose everyone has a different favourite, for different reasons. And Ari certainly ranks among the top of the current tenants for me. Not putting her down in the slightest. Maybe I shouldn't have imagined her boobs - or guessed her age - before I saw them, lol.

By the way: anyone an idea of how old Ari is? When I first saw her (dressed), I was thinking 19 to 21. After seeing her naked, probably rather around 24-25?... So maybe she's 22/23? 😉

if she don't have milk dripping off her lips, she's old enough.  it's just a joke so don't be a hate'n on me lol.  in all seriousness though, i would put her in the 20-22 range but i'm not very good a guessing women's ages.

• Thanks 1

il y a 50 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

i like a normal girl, and girls like ari, ashley, sambuka, gloria, wendy, azura, tani, and aziza are too slutty for my taste.  plus, i don't know if you've noticed but they all have one thing in common.  would you like to guess what that is?  also for the record, i'm not a subscriber anymore just so you know.

i agree there is nothing wrong with either and therefore they can call me an asshole if that makes them happy.

as for ari, i didn't watch her much when i had my last sub simply because she didn't do it for me.  it's good that she can get along with all types, that's what rlc needs more of but only if they don't fall into the bs that happened in b2 where her and ashley and drug head dylan had a thing in the living room with others sleeping around them.  i don't think that is cool and don't want no part of that.

as for ari's boobs, i like all women's boobs, droopy ones, pointy ones, fat ones, skinny ones, i just like boobs so i saw no problem with her boobs, she just didn't do it for me.  it's good that there are people like yourself that like girls like her and i don't have a problem with that.  i just posted what i thought about her, right or wrong as it may be.

Fair enough, tastes differ, and that's a good thing. It's just that by calling someone a 'slut', it comes across as passing some kind of moral judgment on them, while being voyeurs (y)ourselves (subscribed to RLC or not 😉 ).

But of course it's your full right to be less attracted to these types of girls. Tastes do differ after all, and intonation is sometimes hard to discern from a written text on a forum. Still, "slut" comes across - perhaps unintentionally? - as a rather "morally condemning" sort of word (a bit like some people preferring to call us "perverts" rather than "voyeurs" because it sounds more morally condemning), usually used by the "indignated pearl-clutching crowd", of which there are a few around here. Not saying you are, though, and I don't feel like digging up posts to check. 🙂

I also know now that "slut" is sometimes used in a less deprecating way, sometimes by 'sluts' themselves in a humourous manner, like friends laughingly teasing each other with being "a total slut", with the targeted person confirming with a smile: "yeah, I'm a total slut, lol". If you used the word in such a non-condemning context, then forget what I wrote earlier. I might have misjudged the intonation, which can happen when reading forum texts. But "slut" is, of course, one of those charged words that is prone to misinterpretation when read rather than heard.

On a broader scale, it's probably why there are more flame wars on forums than real life arguments between people sharing the same "hobby".

• Like 2

il y a 38 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

if she don't have milk dripping off her lips, she's old enough.  it's just a joke so don't be a hate'n on me lol.  in all seriousness though, i would put her in the 20-22 range but i'm not very good a guessing women's ages.

No problem, I also like younger girls. 😉

Actually, RLC should recruit in the 18-22 age range (college age) a bit more, in my opinion (though not exclusively). The average age (rough guess) seems to be mid- to late twenties? I wouldn't mind if that average were a bit lower. Maybe it's more difficult to recruit younger girls? Or RLC  is afraid they might be more "flaky", like being absent for days, or suddenly quitting?... No reason not to try though, imo...

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Fair enough, tastes differ, and that's a good thing. It's just that by calling someone a 'slut', it comes across as passing some kind of moral judgment on them, while being voyeurs (y)ourselves (subscribed to RLC or not 😉 ).

But of course it's your full right to be less attracted to these types of girls. Tastes do differ after all, and intonation is sometimes hard to discern from a written text on a forum. Still, "slut" comes across - perhaps unintentionally? - as a rather "morally condemning" sort of word (a bit like some people preferring to call us "perverts" rather than "voyeurs" because it sounds more morally condemning), usually used by the "indignated pearl-clutching crowd", of which there are a few around here. Not saying you are, though, and I don't feel like digging up posts to check. 🙂

I also know now that "slut" is sometimes used in a less deprecating way, sometimes by 'sluts' themselves in a humourous manner, like friends laughingly teasing each other with being "a total slut", with the targeted person confirming with a smile: "yeah, I'm a total slut, lol". If you used the word in such a non-condemning context, then forget what I wrote earlier. I might have misjudged the intonation, which can happen when reading forum texts. But "slut" is, of course, one of those charged words that is prone to misinterpretation when read rather than heard.

On a broader scale, it's probably why there are more flame wars on forums than real life arguments between people sharing the same "hobby".

fair enough as well.  where i live i hear girls calling each other sluts all the time and if you ask many of them, are you a slut, they respond with a "hell yes i am".  i personally think people take the word "slut" way to seriously.  i throw the word around in a kind of joking manner most of the time.  of course there are times that it's the other way around.  if i had not read what i had read about ari my feelings might have been different.  i know for rlc to survive they have to employ a certain amount of ari types, i get that due to the demographics (not sure if that's the right word i'm looking for here) of their audience.  some people on this forum i've noticed are really into the ari types and there are some more into the sofie or dana types.  like you said, it's just a difference in tastes of the person viewing the site.

i guess the bottom line is that people are paying good money to view rlc and for that reason, they want the ari and ashley types.  myself on the other hand find those types not in my "play" book.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

No problem, I also like younger girls. 😉

Actually, RLC should recruit in the 18-22 age range (college age) a bit more, in my opinion (though not exclusively). The average age (rough guess) seems to be mid- to late twenties? I wouldn't mind if that average were a bit lower. Maybe it's more difficult to recruit younger girls? Or RLC  is afraid they might be more "flaky", like being absent for days, or suddenly quitting?... No reason not to try though, imo...

i'm married but i'm not blind lol.  the wife and i agree that each other can look all they want but don't get caught with your hand in the bear trap.  my son and a friend of mine went to a container store looking for a certain size tub for my friend to make some fresh bacon from a slab he bought at the butchers.  when we were leaving, he said, look at the ass on that girl!  the girl was about 60 yards away and on the way to our exit.  when we passed by all 3 of us did a quick glance to see what she looked like, and she was a pretty 14 or 15 year old.  at that point my son and i at the same time shouted "pervert" to my friend in the back seat.  it was pretty darn funny actually.  young girls these days can get away with looking much older than they are but i don't have to worry about that, i'm almost 42 and married to a beautiful woman who takes care of me and gives me more than enough pleasure in my life.

as for rlc recruiting in the 18 to 20 year range, i would think that would be much harder to do as allot of girls at that age are like you said "flaky".  plus, some are still wet behind the ears if you know what i mean.

have a good evening or night or whatever, i'm taking the family out to dinner and might or might not get back on when i get home.

• Haha 1

Nadia seems to have good boobs. Nothing to be ashamed of (judging from her bedroom night vision cam).

Unfortunately, I didn't see her shower yet. By the time that happens, it will hopefully be with the light on. 🙂