B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

1 hour ago, Boing said:

I think he really wanted to cum inside her (and I don't know if he did because I went to sleep and I don't have a replay subscription)

He had a condom on and came in the condom and casually tried to put it on a shelf but it fell on the floor which he did not notice.

so??? he did put it in her the next morning ??  ( condom on floor is as close to yes he put in her )  and I understand everything was in the dark?   since the daylight is good in the room in the morning I assume the dark mode was the finger fuck  and someone said licking her lastnight ? was that full on pussy eating ?? 

thanks to anyone who would be so kind to clarify... 

Always good to know that Aziza is getting boned ...  thanks 

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

The only comments Corvette is interested in are comments that contain the words "bate", "bates", "bated", or "bating".

I think it's spelled bait, but who cares.

1 hour ago, northguy said:

I think it's spelled bait, but who cares.

Bait is for fishing us in .... Bate is the action that attracts us ... Bating is what I do while watching ... and some are apparently Masters of Bating and that would be all you guys 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ash1 said:

The only comments Corvette is interested in are comments that contain the words "bate", "bates", "bated", or "bating".

And if you don’t mention anything about it , you are either an idiot or the tenant is a fucking idiot and needs to go … Go figure out .

• Upvote 1