B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ist Aziza nüchtern und drogenfrei oder waren sie von 1:43h bis 1.48h im Garten?

Ich habe mir die Wiederholung nicht angeschaut, es ist allgemein bekannt, dass Dylan nachts gerne einen Joint zum Entspannen hat, vielleicht hatten sie zu der Zeit, die Sie erwähnten, einen, sicher gab es später einen, und bevor er sie draußen auf dem Balkon leckte und Ich glaube, das war der Grund, warum sie zwischendurch eingeschlafen sind und erst viel später und vor dem Morgen Sex hatten.

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

so??? he did put it in her the next morning ??  ( condom on floor is as close to yes he put in her )  and I understand everything was in the dark?   since the daylight is good in the room in the morning I assume the dark mode was the finger fuck  and someone said licking her lastnight ? was that full on pussy eating ?? 

thanks to anyone who would be so kind to clarify... 

Always good to know that Aziza is getting boned ...  thanks 

From replay, Dylan fingered her and licked her pussy on the balcony for about five minutes.  Aziza appeared to thoroughly enjoy what he was doing.  She may have had an orgasm.  No clothes were removed.

In her bed, they fell asleep for an hour or more.  Then either he wakened, or Aziza woke him, hard to say because they were under the covers.  He again ate her pussy and fingered her.  She sucked his cock.  After finding the condom that got lost as they played on the bed, he fucked her.  She finished the fuck by riding him.  IMO, without doing a decibel check, Aziza was more vocal while being fucked by Dylan than Tani was while being fucked by Tim.  Not as vocal as Ashley.

She seemed very happy and satisfied.  It would appear that he, Azura, Aziza, Ashley, Ari, and probably Gloria have no issue about what has become a polyamorous cluster of participants.   While i don't think it will happen on-cam, I thick he and Tani would do very well together in bed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hace 2 horas, ddhm dijo:

No he visto la repetición, es de conocimiento común que a Dylan le gusta fumar un porro para relajarse por la noche, tal vez tenían uno en el momento que mencionaste, seguro que hubo uno más tarde, y antes de que él la sacara al balcón lamió y Creo que es por eso que se quedaron dormidos en el medio y no tuvieron relaciones sexuales hasta mucho más tarde y antes de la mañana.

In the morning, midmorning, midday, early afternoon, midafternoon, when the afternoon ends and the night begins, at midnight, at dawn...😏

2 hours ago, moules said:

From replay, Dylan fingered her and licked her pussy on the balcony for about five minutes.  Aziza appeared to thoroughly enjoy what he was doing.  She may have had an orgasm.  No clothes were removed.

In her bed, they fell asleep for an hour or more.  Then either he wakened, or Aziza woke him, hard to say because they were under the covers.  He again ate her pussy and fingered her.  She sucked his cock.  After finding the condom that got lost as they played on the bed, he fucked her.  She finished the fuck by riding him.  IMO, without doing a decibel check, Aziza was more vocal while being fucked by Dylan than Tani was while being fucked by Tim.  Not as vocal as Ashley.

She seemed very happy and satisfied.  It would appear that he, Azura, Aziza, Ashley, Ari, and probably Gloria have no issue about what has become a polyamorous cluster of participants.   While i don't think it will happen on-cam, I thick he and Tani would do very well together in bed.

Excellent recap 😊👏👏 and exactly what happened . 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Dylan in bed with Aziza

From replay, it appears she called him to come over.  Which he did.  He arrived, and immediately told her he needed to smoke a cigarette on the balcony, which he did.  She stayed in bed. 

They are both sleeping at 00:25.  No cuddling.  I believe they are likely to sleep through the night, and sex in the morning.  Dylan knows she wants more sex, and the sex will be better when they are rested.

Her apparent text to him reminds me of the night that she had Bogdan and Nelly come over to her bed, and then nothing happened.  In retrospect, perhaps she and Nelly had discussed having a threesome, and then her interest in that faded, or the mood was not right.

• Haha 1