B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

so dana wasnt one of the elite crew invited to timurs weekend away birthday do, correct topic

I don't know if they are allowed to exclude people but I see Dana as a small supporting actor in the whole thing without a real role, she really doesn't matter at all and she doesn't seem to have a problem with that

Danish Rune (#7) beats Norwegian Ruud (#4) for the final in Rome.

Like the battle of year 999, where the Norwegian King was crushed,

because he treated his wife, sister of the Danish King, very badly.

Since the they have been nice to the girls. 😀

il y a 33 minutes, fraudex1245 a dit :

Anthony et Zara sont allés quelque part avec des sacs, ils vont probablement y passer la nuit.

Ils sont partis avec Taini et ils allaient rejoindre une deuxième groupe compose de Timur et Tereza accompagné de l'australopithèque Samson partis eux de B5.

On suppose que le copain de Tani sera aussi de la partie.

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Ils sont partis avec Taini et ils allaient rejoindre une deuxième groupe compose de Timur et Tereza accompagné de l'australopithèque Samson partis eux de B5.

On suppose que le copain de Tani sera aussi de la partie.

Anthony came out with a big bag too much for a one night party

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

You see everything fine with NV.

i've been a subscriber before and not all night vision is the same.  some night vision is blurry and or grainy, where some is clear and perfect.  the point is though, that i wouldn't pay good money to watch any participants under night vision when i'm watching a voyeur site.  to each his own and if that's what you enjoy and spend your money on that's your business, for me, i'll pass.

5 hours ago, wooders78 said:

so dana wasnt one of the elite crew invited to timurs weekend away birthday do, correct topic

so you are saying that once again the little bitch zara will spend hours off cam at some undisclosed location for a weekend away with tereza, timur and the anthony asshole?  sure seems like tereza and timur are going out of their way to hook zara up with that asshole anthony!

• Upvote 2