B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

For Mac users. Just downloaded AI based Mac Whisper, it's free.

(A Pro version costs a one time fee of some 10€.)

It can translate 100 languages, including Ukrainian and Russian.

Open a video file from Quick Time, and it comes op with the words in the audio,

transcripted in the language after a little while.

Then press text button, copy past and use google translator.

Have no idea how good it is in quality, but have a try.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, northguy said:

For Mac users. Just downloaded AI based Mac Whisper, it's free.

(A Pro version costs a one time fee of some 10€.)

It can translate 100 languages, including Ukrainian and Russian.

Open a video file from Quick Time, and it comes op with the words in the audio,

transcripted in the language after a little while.

Then press text button, copy past and use google translator.

Have no idea how good it is in quality, but have a try.

a handy tool i also used it until i learned the language myself i can understand the villa girls but cannot write the languages, i did notice that one to one translation with a tool can have a completely different outcome if a word is dropped due to a soft voice, whisper or speak quickly

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

a handy tool i also used it until i learned the language myself i can understand the villa girls but cannot write the languages, i did notice that one to one translation with a tool can have a completely different outcome if a word is dropped due to a soft voice, whisper or speak quickly

Yeah, the reviews of Whisper are like don't work good,

to really good, so nothing is clear yet about the quality,

so you'll be the judges on that.

If it works, we'll be able to understand, what's going on,

instead of fantasizing/guessing.

The google translations is definitely not top quality.

There are two conclusions after last night’s incidents ( and a bonus one 😆 ) .. 1) Wendy had her best performance so far , the first one with Anthony was a “ disaster “, however , this one was the most open session despite Anthony having some difficulties occasionally .. 2) Aziza also had her best performance as it was FINALLY the time for both her and Dylan to explode and enjoy as they wanted , it was but hesitant Aziza when she first fucked with Dylan but this one , oh my , Aziza is horny as hell when she starts , we saw it with the guy who slept over and when she started the sex with him she wanted more and more but he couldn’t provide the best , Dylan will always have Aziza as the girl that wishes the most since Ashley is his standard sex partner whenever and wherever and we need to wait to see who the next one is ( Azura will always be around and as it seems Ari is departing , Gloria is complicated due to Anthony ) 

The bonus is Sambuka , not only being a gorgeous girl but she also belongs ( since it was easily spotted the moment she entered B1 ) to the same category of Ashley , can’t imagine what’s gonna be if this girl goes away from Team Ulyana / Harley and joins the Ashley and Dylan Team .. In general a great RLC period for adult entertainment and still the drama will be happening as jealousy will arise ,most probably any of the girls who will be staying long might start feeling for either Anthony or Dylan .. let’s see . 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are two conclusions after last night’s incidents ( and a bonus one 😆 ) .. 1) Wendy had her best performance so far , the first one with Anthony was a “ disaster “, however , this one was the most open session despite Anthony having some difficulties occasionally .. 2) Aziza also had her best performance as it was FINALLY the time for both her and Dylan to explode and enjoy as they wanted , it was but hesitant Aziza when she first fucked with Dylan but this one , oh my , Aziza is horny as hell when she starts , we saw it with the guy who slept over and when she started the sex with him she wanted more and more but he couldn’t provide the best , Dylan will always have Aziza as the girl that wishes the most since Ashley is his standard sex partner whenever and wherever and we need to wait to see who the next one is ( Azura will always be around and as it seems Ari is departing , Gloria is complicated due to Anthony ) 

The bonus is Sambuka , not only being a gorgeous girl but she also belongs ( since it was easily spotted the moment she entered B1 ) to the same category of Ashley , can’t imagine what’s gonna be if this girl goes away from Team Ulyana / Harley and joins the Ashley and Dylan Team .. In general a great RLC period for adult entertainment and still the drama will be happening as jealousy will arise ,most probably any of the girls who will be staying long might start feeling for either Anthony or Dylan .. let’s see . 

Aziz and Dylan I found cold and calculated, there was nothing to see in the dark so to say explosive ...Wendy was good she is well on her way to becoming my favorite, Ant was not bad either but still an ass hole

• Like 1

Well the balcony episode was quite nice: I have been impressed by the patience of Dylan, no hurry, I would almost say delicacy and dedication. Still mysterious how little Az let's herself get involved, with that flashing mobile always in the way (ok, it's used for translation but ...). It's like she is holding back herself until she can. Same thing that happened with the other guy in bed: if it wasn't for him, she was going to just sleep. Strange. 

Although in the dark, replaying and magnifying, Aziza's pleasure was quite evident and it's really pity there was no sound. When I'll have time I'll also look at what happened inside. I must say I am happy for both. 

On 5/18/2023 at 1:15 AM, badboylovesgirls said:

I would love to know the source of your information or proof that Aziza is Ukrainian other than what people said on the forum. I didn't make any assumptions in my post. The information that I have is based on my observations or what I hear from the participants when they speak English. 

Lilith and Tani are friends and Lilith referred Tani to RLC. Tani referred Aziza to RLC because they are friends.  On the other hand, Azura is Ulyana's friend and Sambuka is Harley's friend and there is a possibility that they met in Barcelona so I am not sure where Azura & Sambuka are originally from. 

When the girls join RLC for the first time, some of them are already living in Barcelona before joining RLC (such as: Radislava, Sambuka, Zhanna). But for the majority of them, it is the first time for them to travel outside their home country (Ukraine or Russia). So, there is a small chance that some girls from different countries (Russia & Ukraine) know each other before joining RLC.  For example, Monica & Amira who met on RLC and became good friends. Amira is Ukrainian and Monica is Russian. 

As an example, Yana & Megan are good friends outside RLC and I know they are both Ukrainians. So, I am sure they became friends in real life and probably Megan referred Yana to RLC because Yana joined RLC for the first time about 1 or 2 years after the first appearance of Megan.  

The first part of your comment just confirms what I posted, that you assumed Aziza is Ukrainian because her friend Tani is Russian, and I see you've changed your position on Sambuka.  Before, you said it was likely she is Russian because she's friends with Harley.  Now, you don't know.

The majority of tenants in the "on vacation" apartments are well travelled.  Most of them have been to numerous different countries, and even different continents, and quite a few have already lived and worked in another country before they join RLC.

37 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Aziz and Dylan I found cold and calculated, there was nothing to see in the dark so to say explosive ...Wendy was good she is well on her way to becoming my favorite, Ant was not bad either but still an ass hole

I think Aziza was having the most pleasure since we saw her joining .. For Dylan , he got the famous men  morning erections  that we all men have 😂 , he tried slowly and the rest is history .. I think the notice should be that it was the first time he used condom , I can’t remember one in the past.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Aziza has had the most pleasure since we saw her join… For Dylan, she had the famous male morning erections we all men have😂, she slowly tried and the rest is history… I think the alert should be that it was her first time using a condom, I don't remember one in the past.

I think he really wanted to cum inside her (and I don't know if he did because I went to sleep and I don't have a replay subscription)

On 5/18/2023 at 3:04 AM, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that not too many people care about that including me until the war in Ukraine started last year.

Since then, I started paying some more attention to this issue and I found it interesting sometimes to see how these girls interact with each other especially from these two different countries while the war is going on. 

The only comments Corvette is interested in are comments that contain the words "bate", "bates", "bated", or "bating".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/18/2023 at 11:43 AM, Boing said:

So bypassing at that point from B7 you can go to B4 both in the backyard (cam 5.6) and in the back of the garden through the glass door of the hall (cam 3.18). I had never noticed this second passage.

Yes.

Ashley and Aziza travelling from B4 to B7.  They exit B4 to the left of camera 3-18 and arrive at B7 from the right of camera 4-7.
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/37_21?ts=1684322185&from=share

And Dylan going from B7 to B4.  You see him walk along the top of a wall and then drop down in to B4's backyard, surprising Dana as she exercises topless in the fitness room.
https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/37_21?ts=1684255228&from=share

• Thanks 1