B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nein, hier liegt du falsch. Er tröstete sie und war einfach ein guter Freund.

Das eine schließt das andere nicht aus. So viel Porzellan wie Gloria heute zerschlagen hat ( im übertragenen Sinn ) kann sie nur schwer wieder kitten. Aber das Wichtigste im Moment für sie ist daß sie wieder nüchtern wird . Hoffentlich bleibt heute Nacht jemand bei ihr im Zimmer.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Wendy and the girl exchanged numbers.. Looks like the band came as a group and are leaving as a group.

Wendy and that girl seem to have found the tone. Great chemistry! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ken.1 said:

I was defending her many times, but tonight is enough

Why? So because she is smashed drunk she has to be the target of "dislike"?  If anything I pity her and think a person like Anthony is even a bigger a**hole now. When people get this drunk they are not happy at all.  We should not "hate" her or "dislike" her. We should feel sorry for her because she is in pain.

• Thanks 1

Just now, darcher111 said:

Sad when the last 15 or more pages on here arent about a good party with good music but about Glorias car crash evening.

That's also called real life 😉

• Upvote 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Who tried to help her really? 3 people only. Bogdan, Aziza and Fior. The rest really did nothing. Nelly's lame attempt to dance over Gloria is just another half baked woman's failed atempt.

at least those 3 cared and they tried to help but she didn't care and many times she got agressive towards them and towards the people who tried to stop her from drinking, it's her fault since she drank too much and just over a little problem like love or whatever

we face a lot of big problems in our lives much bigger than shitty love or anything and we don't drink or do those kind of stupid things that decrease our self-respect...

as i said before, i have empathy towards her but at the same time i'm not gonna defend her over her mistakes tonight

• Upvote 1