Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #16

15 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks like the weather is warmer so Leora is venturing out to the balcony. Good for teasing but always prefer her to bate inside. The cam quality and sound sucks on the balcony.

Hope she decides to wear those new red stockings soon, would be a shame if they are one of the items that she buys but barely ever wears...

I thought voyeurism is about teasing JJ, the cam quality on the balcony is not too bad and although not the highest quality is nonetheless adequate in my opinion.

:sad: I thought I would save Pepe the trouble !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With respect to Leora's butt plug, I would love to see Leora do 1 of 2 things or both. After she uses the butt plug it would be so funny and erotic if Leora would take the butt plug out and quickly shove it down Paul's throat just to see his reaction or make him sniff it like a good Cuban cigar - 🤣. I bet Gregg would happily do a smell and taste test of Leora's sweet smelling butthole via the now slightly coated butt plug.

Smelling A Cigar Curtis James Jackson Iii GIF - Smelling A Cigar Curtis  James Jackson Iii 50Cent - Discover & Share GIFs

Too fucking right having a wank thinking about it

• Haha 1