Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

18 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am on the brink. Just waiting for the eventual last call.

Yea,I'll miss Linda and her sweet puppies!!! Not sure how she'll manage outside the apartment,knowing we watch her I think made her (somewhat)happy,hope her transition back into a normal life goes well for her.

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Yea,I'll miss Linda and her sweet puppies!!! Not sure how she'll manage outside the apartment,knowing we watch her I think made her (somewhat)happy,hope her transition back into a normal life goes well for her.

It's all very mysterious. I mean, why start strutting around topless if you are leaving the project? And why take four months to go?

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Normally I can't spend a whole lot of time watching Linda. I have a full-time job and I am a single dad. So if I have the time, and I try to make the time, I try to see what I can on replay of her. Today I was able to catch up a little on her goings on from the past few days.

What did I just see? Holy hell.

Linda doing jumping jacks naked?!!!

This is something I asked for two or three months ago and someone said it would never happen and son of a bitch it happened.

I am so confused right now.

I'm sorry what time was this? 

14 hours ago, trxx234 said:

I'm sorry what time was this? 

It happened on 6/30 at 11:10:45 and she was not exercising at the time. That is what was funny. She was naked and she was doing something off camera. All of a sudden she does six jumping jacks in front of the camera, then goes back about her business.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

It happened on 6/30 at 11:10:45 and she was not exercising at the time. That is what was funny. She was naked and she was doing something off camera. All of a sudden she does six jumping jacks in front of the camera, then goes back about her business.

Them some big bouncing titties

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm not sure if he ate her and she came or it was getting too sensitive down there and he had to stop.

I think Linda breaks off before she really an orgasm. She has been doing that for quite a while. She plays along a bit so Tibor can put on a show, but she doesn't want to. 

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it's not surprising that Linda doesn't feel like it anymore when he acts like this, he finishes even faster than Dylan

Now let's be honest, i know, in this forum the guy is always somehow the "bad" one, but that really borders on laughability. Linda metal finished with the project a really long time ago (way more than a year ago). It could also be that she has had a problem with depression. I don't know. But now to act as if Tibor is to blame for this, I think is just wrong. 

I think they should have left the project a long time ago. It's not just that Linda isn't really involved anymore, but also that they're getting too old. It's time for them to leave and start a new chapter in thier life. RLC need new younger people. Linda and Tibor time is long over.