Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Toxic Waste Background GIF

3 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Can she be emptying her bowels??

More likely trying to empty her mind after hearing her husbands dreadful attempts at rapping! 

(I had to take up self-harming just to cheer myself up after hearing him, and I can't understand a bloody word of what he is saying.) :) 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, rezbot said:

big boobs on a chubby ugly girl...is still just big boobs on a chubby ugly girl(relative to the other participants that is)

Calling someone ugly while hiding behind a phone or computer is real class.  She did gain some weight since she has been here and she is not ugly, but she is a human being that deserves to be treated as such. If anyone is ugly it is the person posting such comments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Calling someone ugly while hiding behind a phone or computer is real class.  She did gain some weight since she has been here and she is not ugly, but she is a human being that deserves to be treated as such. If anyone is ugly it is the person posting such comments.

Well said.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

More likely trying to empty her mind after hearing her husbands dreadful attempts at rapping! 

(I had to take up self-harming just to cheer myself up after hearing him, and I can't understand a bloody word of what he is saying.) 🙂

Yea,his 'rapping' is comical 😆,but u gotta hand it to tboz,he's versatile. 

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Wouldn't have wasted my time to answer that low life!! But well said

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, happyone said:

fucking dolt, learn to read ...i said relative to the other participants....compared to some of the others ...she is. it's a simple statement of facts, not a value judgment. I don't say she IS ugly...i said relative to other participants. Met by herself she isn't, stand her next to some of the others she is.

these women are all judged on their looks, relative to most of the other younger participants being brought in...she isn't comparable....that doesn't make her objectively bad....just unable to stand with the new talent. no need for everyone is beautiful in their own way horsehit...in and industry were sex and looks sell...sorry she is fading. it's simple sex worker economics...

take one of the other women with big boobs who are in better shape and are younger....why do you suppose they get more views hmm? 

don't let your obsession for some internet chick to rob you of your ability to process a sentence...

fuck i hate stupid people

I really wish people understood English a little better...unless it's not your first language then...well fuck who cares

don't fall of your horse sir knight of the white

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, rezbot said:

fucking dolt, learn to read ...i said relative to the other participants....compared to some of the others ...she is. it's a simple statement of facts, not a value judgment. I don't say she IS ugly...i said relative to other participants. Met by herself she isn't, stand her next to some of the others she is.

these women are all judged on their looks, relative to most of the other younger participants being brought in...she isn't comparable....that doesn't make her objectively bad....just unable to stand with the new talent. no need for everyone is beautiful in their own way horsehit...in and industry were sex and looks sell...sorry she is fading. it's simple sex worker economics...

take one of the other women with big boobs who are in better shape and are younger....why do you suppose they get more views hmm? 

don't let your obsession for some internet chick to rob you of your ability to process a sentence...

fuck i hate stupid people

I really wish people understood English a little better...unless it's not your first language then...well fuck who cares

don't fall of your horse sir knight of the white

English is my first language sir. And there's a big difference between ugly and not as pretty as. So if you understand English that well you could have phrased yourself better. but you said exactly what you meant and now you're trying this defensive dissertation. Since you hate stupid people I certainly hope you don't hate yourself that much.

• Upvote 2