Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Women have a way they in the morning of indicating being 'in the mood'....pushing their ass against you,hugging you,being up under you during 'sleeping' (all of which Linda was doing)

DAMN, so that's what this is? stupid me for pushing my wife back all these years, shouting.........."stay on your own side and let me sleep woman".

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

DAMN, so that's what this is? stupid me for pushing my wife back all these years, shouting.........."stay on your own side and let me sleep woman".

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Leora's been duping her fans since she got to prague,pseudo lesbian shows with malia,bating the same way over and over...I like leora but she's boring now in my opinion,they don't even go out for dinner or to a movie....she needs to move on with her life,start a family etc

Valid points.  Its Groundhog Day at Casa Leora.

Nobody visits. You can set your watch to when she'll leave/return in the afternoon, when she'll bate, when she'll shower, when she'll go to sleep., etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

I'd say its less a vacation and more just staying in their new home and sorting it out. 

No it isn't, just saw a vid on the social Media from T, rolling 2 big suitcases at the airport. cant show that here though.