Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

5 hours ago, beaf said:

m
ils quittent rlc ou pas ?

no one knows that anymore

it's ridiculous how things are going now, I come in every now and then to see if they are still there, that's all.
why doesn't RLC put this house in maintenance if they can't make a decision themselves and just make a chaotic mess of it

a freaking sloth moves around more than she does--serious waste of an apartment--might as well just point the cams outside looking at traffic and pedestrians--gotta be more entertaining than this bs day after day, week after week, month after month

11 minutes ago, profish said:

a freaking sloth moves around more than she does--serious waste of an apartment--might as well just point the cams outside looking at traffic and pedestrians--gotta be more entertaining than this bs day after day, week after week, month after month

Then why on earth are you watching it?  there are plenty of other options available for you. Just because you don't like it, does not mean others feel the same way as you. Chill out and watch the other cams. Peace. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Then why on earth are you watching it?  there are plenty of other options available for you. Just because you don't like it, does not mean others feel the same way as you. Chill out and watch the other cams. Peace. 

Always one here says these things, In the past I would argue Just like you. It is better to let it go. There are many of us love Linda and hope she does not go.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Always one here says these things, In the past I would argue Just like you. It is better to let it go. There are many of us love Linda and hope she does not go.

You are of course right,  it is just baffling the logic of constantly tuning into an apartment you don't like then going to the effort to go to their camcaps page to bitch and moan about it.

This apartment is the only reason i bother looking at RLC, at least he has a job as a wedding photographer/ video recorder, his companies Facebook page has a load of his work on their from various weddings, according to the advert she helps out with the photos while he films video inc using the drone. 

Mind you I can't help wondering how much custom they have lost out on as Linda looks so damn hot in her while blouse/shirt which looks a tad small as she is busting out of it. :) Any slightly insecure bride would look at her and think there is no freaking way I'm going to be the hottest chick on the day with Linda there. :)  

Here is hoping that they have been offered a different apartment or house by RLC, (maybe the lease is running out on this one, or its owner wants to sell up).  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, profish said:

shut the fuck up GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1