Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

look like a loving couple

That's exactly the problem..........LOOKS, it looks like all is okay, but after the vacations they both fall (fast) back into the same pattern. She (completely useless) in front of the mirror, on the couch or in bed, he in his mancave. Sometimes he comes out and tells her something in an excited state and she completely ignores him. Still fun to watch and Linda remains a delightful woman in terms of body. Maybe they will eventually keep this apartment as a workshop. I like this soap ! 😋

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

That's exactly the problem..........LOOKS, it looks like all is okay, but after the vacations they both fall (fast) back into the same pattern. She (completely useless) in front of the mirror, on the couch or in bed, he in his mancave. Sometimes he comes out and tells her something in an excited state and she completely ignores him. Still fun to watch and Linda remains a delightful woman in terms of body. Maybe they will eventually keep this apartment as a workshop. I like this soap ! 😋

Damn bro you know some shit. Yeah, dem titties ofc, but I truly like Linda. She is a good person. Tibor too. But the honeymoon is over.

NOTE TO TIBOR: If you want sex you gotta go back to playing games with her, playing Let's dance with her and eating her fucking pussy every gotdamn day! Stop being selfish Blackfish.

And I get it that guys are tired of this bs. Shit or get off the pot. My sub is over soon anyway so I say RLC and T-bone it's your move.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Damn bro you know some shit. Yeah, dem titties ofc, but I truly like Linda. She is a good person. Tibor too. But the honeymoon is over.

NOTE TO TIBOR: If you want sex you gotta go back to playing games with her, playing Let's dance with her and eating her fucking pussy every gotdamn day! Stop being selfish Blackfish.

And I get it that guys are tired of this bs. Shit or get off the pot. My sub is over soon anyway so I say RLC and T-bone it's your move.

Yea tibor hasn't been showing her much affection over the last year or so,like why wouldn't you wanna eat Linda's beautiful pussy for breakfast,lunch and dinner?????? He's become a selfish prick!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OOOtreblaOOO said:

someone will have to pay for the holidays in Dubai... and Linda does not generate a single €

And you know that for a fact? pretty sure it's Linda, not Tibor that earns the paycheck from RLC.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Yea tibor hasn't been showing her much affection over the last year or so,like why wouldn't you wanna eat Linda's beautiful pussy for breakfast,lunch and dinner?????? He's become a selfish prick!

Well, bro, you know how it is. Familiarity breeds contempt. Ofc WE would eat that pussy 24/7.. But we ain't married to it. That's why that ho Masha gets fucked every day. She found the secret! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

And you know that for a fact? pretty sure it's Linda, not Tibor that earns the paycheck from RLC.

Actually there are a small handful of women watch for Tibor. But not even one posts here LOL.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Looks like they re-kindled their love. Should last a few days before they separate, he sits in front of the computer and she sits on the couch doing her best Peg Bundy imitation.

Ideal tenants for an "adult" voyeur cam site.  Paul would be great company for this couple.

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Looks like they re-kindled their love. Should last a few days before they separate, he sits in front of the computer and she sits on the couch doing her best Peg Bundy imitation.

Damn man, I can see the similarities (in more ways then one). 😂

81ro.jpg

• Like 1