B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The apartments doesn't seems to have the same layout.

They might not be in the same building, but they seem to be very close to each other still. The other day Sambuka took a very short time between B1 and harleys, I guess less than 5 mins.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

The woman in the Nike trousers is Sambuka.  The only other person in the apartment when you posted your comment was Megan.

Do you think that this is Sambuka?
https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/31295-b1-pictures-2023-2/?do=findComment&comment=1636561647

Ok, so the girl in the linked image isn't Sambuka?  Then who the hell is that girl?  This is the first time I've seen the girl in the sweat pants since "Sambuka" joined up, so I assumed she was the girl in the image.  WTF.  Ok, yet another plea to Noldus to add clear head shots of all of the RLC crew so we know who the hell is who. 🤨

Apparently, I WAS confused, so thank you Ash1 for clarifying.  My bad.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Ok, so the girl in the linked image isn't Sambuka?  Then who the hell is that girl?  This is the first time I've seen the girl in the sweat pants since "Sambuka" joined up, so I assumed she was the girl in the image.  WTF.  Ok, yet another plea to Noldus to add clear head shots of all of the RLC crew so we know who the hell is who. 🤨

That girl in the linked image is Yana. Previous tenant before Megan and Sambuka, who lived with Shantal and Zhanna, this last one who's there right now and has been visiting these two days and did manicure/ pedicure with Sambuka.

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

It's funny because Yana, the girl on the picture, slept every night at Megan's room while Sambuka always slept in her own room, not every night tho. So isn't a matter of posting pictures of the girls to know who is who but to pay attention in the rooms and what is talked about. Of course, unless you aren't subscriber I can understand that is harder to know who's who because not always the rooms are free. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

It's funny because Yana, the girl on the picture, slept every night at Megan's room while Sambuka always slept in her own room, not every night tho. So isn't a matter of posting pictures of the girls to know who is who but to pay attention in the rooms and what is talked about. Of course, unless you aren't subscriber I can understand that is harder to know who's who because not always the rooms are free. 

I do have a sub, but when I initially saw Yana, with no mention of her being added to the roster, and nobody in Sambuka's room (at the time), I assumed that's who she was.  Because I had no interest in her, I never looked at that bedroom again to see if anyone else was there.  It was an oversight, however, with so many now and visitors coming and going, I sill say it would be extremely helpful to add the head shots to the general who-is-where page.

Just now, Moosecini said:

I do have a sub, but when I initially saw Yana, with no mention of her being added to the roster, and nobody in Sambuka's room (at the time), I assumed that's who she was.  Because I had no interest in her, I never looked at that bedroom again to see if anyone else was there.  It was an oversight, however, with so many now and visitors coming and going, I sill say it would be extremely helpful to add the head shots to the general who-is-where page.

RLC did that with the big update, although some  photos were useless like Gloria's and Ashley's. But as I said, Sambuka slept a few nights in her room and Yana never slept there so is still easy to guess that Yana wasn't Sambuka.

Also. Next time, since you have problems identifying the girls, when more than one member say that you are wrong unless you have a hard proof that they a are wrong just accept that you are wrong and the others are right.

Just now, costa049 said:

Just looked into the image section, and it's a shame that B1 is a drug consuption place.

B4, B7, B5, B2. Almost every Barcelona apartment are.

Maybe only Uly's place isn't. 🤣

• Sad 1

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ... has to be said Megs coming in with rather alot of food and I think she and Shants bought in some booze yesterday tho it was partly hidden in big bag. What can Megs be planning or is it all for her ...?🤭