B1 - General Topic 2023 #11 (May)

1 hour ago, misterme said:

cam 12 Shantal's recording?? 23.33 can just about see it right at bottom of screen😉for a few moments

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I'll pass on this......

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, curious101 a dit :

How does she get away with never showing any nudity?

She does, just either rather fast or in the dark (night vision cam), unfortunately. Also lots of quick boob/nipple peeks as she doesn't wear bras. She likes to go commando under her clothes, too.

But alas, she's still mostly too shy for prolonged nudity or visible bating.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 40 minutes, NOT MYSELF a dit :

what the fuck is this Shantal up to ???   pushing her pussy all over the place but unfortunately from the Thumb zone and her history I'm guessing with panties on ??? WTF  likes to tease but doesn't put it out there ???

No panties on, but in the dark. Part of her pussy was visible for several minutes (on poor night vision cam though). I was assuming she got more comfortable with being nude on cam for a more prolonged time. But either she forgot she was naked for several minutes, and then adjusted with that hated blanket, or she started to feel uncomfortable anyway and decided to cover up... 😞

Previously, she was wearing a very revealing (at the bottom) brown/skintone bodysuit, and did some gymnastics in it. Pussy still mostly covered though, but revealing side pussy lips and juicy, curvy ass. She's quite a tease. I hope she's just building up slowly, and won't "stall" at the current level of exposure, but sometimes I'm afraid she will... 

I guess you saw one of the scenes above.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

No panties on, but in the dark. Part of her pussy was visible for several minutes (on poor night vision cam though). I was assuming she got more comfortable with being nude on cam for a more prolonged time. But either she forgot she was naked for several minutes, and then adjusted with that hated blanket, or she started to feel uncomfortable anyway and decided to cover up... 😞

Previously, she was wearing a very revealing (at the bottom) brown/skintone bodysuit, and did some gymnastics in it. Pussy still mostly covered though, but revealing side pussy lips and juicy, curvy ass. She's quite a tease. I hope she's just building up slowly, and won't "stall" at the current level of exposure, but sometimes I'm afraid she will... 

I guess you saw one of the scenes above.

I wouldn't even waste my time watching her. There are much better girls to watch.

• Upvote 1

il y a 44 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

I wouldn't even waste my time watching her. There are much better girls to watch.

"Better" if you mean showing, masturbating etc.: yes, for sure! (and I think that's what you mean).

"Better" if you mean looks and sex appeal: hell no! (for me, at least)

We all want different things, and like different types of girls.

I do wish Shantal would expose more of her potential, though. If she weren't that gorgeous, I'd have given up on her already. And might still, if she keeps "stalling" at her current level. There is improvement sometimes, but at a snail's pace, unfortunately. She probably shows almost as much off cam as she does on cam, I think. Probably likes to give quick teases when going out etc..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

"Better" if you mean showing, masturbating etc.: yes, for sure! (and I think that's what you mean).

"Better" if you mean looks and sex appeal: hell no! (for me, at least)

We all want different things, and like different types of girls.

I do wish Shantal would expose more of her potential, though. If she weren't that gorgeous, I'd have given up on her already. And might still, if she keeps "stalling" at her current level. There is improvement sometimes, but at a snail's pace, unfortunately. She probably shows almost as much off cam as she does on cam, I think. Probably likes to give quick teases when going out etc..

She is a joke, she hides as much as she can. A waste on RLC.

il y a 37 minutes, corvette08 a dit :

She is a joke, she hides as much as she can. A waste on RLC.

There have been girls on RLC that hid lots more. Valerya most of all (her name should be struck forever from the record of tenants - I think she's the only one that showed literally nothing - and reserved for a new tenant), Liza, Esenia for a long time, & still somewhat. The previous (before Kimberly) do-nothing tenants (forgot their names, good looking, but no interesting personalities) of Gloria & Ashley's room also tried to hide a lot, way more than Shantal.

If Shantal wanted to hide more, she could. She could change in the off cam room opposite the kitchen. She could always wear bras & panties, but she doesn't. She sleeps in the nude. She has no problems with quick, 'functional' nudity anymore. But, alas, still with more prolonged nudity, let alone bating. Especially the latter is your main gripe, I presume.

• Upvote 1